News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Osama's Moderator Application 2

Started by Osama, November 17, 2012, 03:51:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Osama

Name:
Osama

IGN:
Osama

Time on server:
More than a year on old server and about 1 and a half month here

Activity:
I am on usually all the time  from the time i come back from school  ( i cant come so much these days because i have exams )

Experience:
I have been sr.mod in 1 server and a moderator in 1. I know WG ( World Guard ), res and we ( World Edit ). I know how to lock, move and edit topics.

Reputation: I don't grief spam harass or use any bad words i have never been banned (except once in mdynamics i was muted for saying this servers ip address ). I have many friends from kaisecraft and most of the staff are my friends. No one hates me ( at least i think so )  and almost everyone remember me and I have many new friends too.

Attitude
:
I am very friendly and joking around most of the time but I can be serious when I need to be. I try to help people whenever I can but if i don't know I usually look it up or tell them from where to get like when people want to apply for something I give them the link

Info: I am 13. I study in grade 8. I like to help around where ever i can and I like to be humorous unless people want me to be serious.
I am pretty creative and like to make stuff i draw/dream in real life in minecraft xD. My favorite creation yet is Chess minecraft style  it really works.
You can count on me in times of need. Well ....... i guess that's it  ;D. I hope I get accepted  8)

Sincerely
Osama

My name can be full symbols >:) see 0$@/\/\@ cool huh :D

DEADShotMartini

As much as i hate to say it, you do kind of harass moderators and players a lot with your whole "Puzzle for Prize" things, and even when we say "NO" you carry on.

Plus there isn't that much info there and you're not supposed to apply for Mod more than once every month after your initial app

Zlexy

yes as explained, please try keep to 1 moderator app a month or so. as you only submitted one around a week ago or two and it was denied.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

ParagonGX

I agree with what Wanyama said. You've just applied for the rank of Moderator less than 2 weeks ago. And it says that the bare minimum for you to apply again is in 1 month. I think you should spend your time making an application which is worth submitting and being approved, because 1 month is a huge time to wait to apply for a rank. So put your best effort into making one.

Kaise123

Not enough information, And you reapplied to quickly.

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire