News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

SHARKBAIT'S Moderator Application.

Started by SHARKBAIT123, November 17, 2012, 03:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHARKBAIT123

Name: Chase

IGN: SHARKBAIT

Active: I was one of the very first players to be whitelisted on the server. I have been playing for about a total of two months on the server and I spent much time on the whitelist helping out other players as much as possible. On the weekends, I spend about 6 hours each day and the weekdays about a hour a day.

Helping Out: I spend most of my time helping out other people because that is what I enjoy. Helping out others makes the server much more enjoyable which is what I would like. I answer questions for other players and sometimes try to help out other staff if needed. I enjoy helping out other people a lot making the server enjoyable as possible.

Old Kaisecraft: I was very active on the old kaisecraft and was well known by many players. Honestly I didn't really know how many people knew SHARKBAIT until after kaisecraft shut down. Well just to get this passed by I was very immature back then, I was a noob and didn't have any thought about minecraft. That was a long time ago and I have changed a lot over the past few servers that I have played on. But I was just a Citizen and wasn't very much of a helper, and didn't know much. I played on the server for four months and didn't have much of a reputation.

After Kaisecraft: after the server was shut down I spent about 3 weeks playing on mdynamics. Honestly I helped a lot of players on mdynamics and many old players from will say so.  But the server just lost it,  just to make a long story short I said "Screw this server," then left. After that I started playing on robbocraft, a server owned by robbo74 which was based EXACTLY off the old kaisecraft. I served much time on robbocraft and was respectful to players and helped other players out more than I can imagine. I played on robbocraft for about three months, worked hard,  and achieved a rank of a protector, and that is where I learned my WorldGuard. I served for about another month as a protector, then I set down my staff rank for a while because it just wasn't for me. After that I spent wondering the minecraft world thinking about what server to play on. So I went back to mdynamics, and it was ok fun. Not the best but it was the only server out there. After that robbo needed some help so I served as a protector for about another month on his server, up until I was no longer needed. 
Up until then assassin noob introduced me to bublecraft. I was interested in bublecraft so I played on it and saw lots of old friends that I haven't seen in a long time, and also I made new friends. The server was owned my former SR.MOD- MichaelBuble, and the server was quite similar to the old kaisecraft which is why I enjoyed it. I was on bublecraft for a rather long time and was very dedicated to the server hoping that it would never go down with its kind staff and players. (Sadly it did go down). Well during this time I had found kaise123 forums and was surprised to see that Kai was coming back. Couple days later Kai announced that he was making a new server so now this is where I am.

Reputation:  I am well known by a lot of the players on the server. Even some of the other players say that I help out a lot and I always ask if players need help because I am always desperately wanting to help out. I have no idea what the other players think of me right now but during the whitelist I did something very immature with  Einar. What we had done is placed trees and saplings around in other players homes. That was very wrong of me and which it may affect me in this application, then so be it because it is a matter of trust. I will not ever ever do anything like that ever again with a Moderator status knowing of how powerful I am and how dangerous it can be.

Experience: I have many experiences of mod, WorldGuard, world edit commands on servers. For example, I was a protector on robbocraft. I helped out jack a little bit when he had his server.  I helped my friend elricbrothers98 in his server. My friend CookieMonster (partner protectors in robbocraft)
Started his server and I am his HeadAdmin and that is where I have most of my experiences. Also I was a Admin on Lolz server where I started to first learn my admin commands and got to try them out for the first time. Another is I helped my friend Jelle making his server. And many more!!

knowledge Of Forums: I have never been and adminstator or moderator on a forums like this, but I'm sure that most of it is common sense, such as locking posts, moving posts, commenting, editing, ETC...

Other Info:  My name is Chase Hamilton and I live in the United States Of America. I have been working on my English skills and English is my first language.
I have well experience with the moderator commands that we are required to know, such as WorldGuard, worldedit, residence, (still working on my res) etc. I have helped out many servers and it would be a honor to help out on kaisecraft. :D

I worked hard on the application and learning the commands needed in order to be a moderator. I do know my worldedit, WorldGuard, and logblock.

00Assassin

No offence to you or anything sharkbait, but I don't think your ready for moderator. I think you should be jr mod. This is not just of that big pranking episode but many more reasons. Your a very nice person and I like you a lot. You should be a jr mod before being a mod. I hope you understand what I am trying to say. Thank you and good luck!  ;)

SHARKBAIT123

Quote from: 00Assassin on November 17, 2012, 03:36:53 PM
No offence to you or anything sharkbait, but I don't think your ready for moderator. I think you should be jr mod. This is not just of that big pranking episode but many more reasons. Your a very nice person and I like you a lot. You should be a jr mod before being a mod. I hope you understand what I am trying to say. Thank you and good luck!  ;)
there is no jr.mod

00Assassin

Quote from: SHARKBAIT123 on November 17, 2012, 03:38:52 PM
Quote from: 00Assassin on November 17, 2012, 03:36:53 PM
there is no jr.mod

There will be.
Also I believe we need jr mod again. Which kaise I believe is making jr mod a rank.

KrayzieTrini

Support

I think Shark deserves mod or even junior mod. With the past prank diminishing his rep, you can give him junior mod and see if he makes a good addition to staff. He is a very positive player and is always willing to help.

Cristinasama

Support.

Shark is a really great friend even on Buble he is always there helping other ppl and he deserves to be mod or jr.mod :3

Zlexy

sorry i do not support you. i don't believe that any so called "moderator" should have past experience of griefing on the server. "prank" or not, it is still griefing and for that reason, i do not think you have proved yourself clean just yet. although, your application was very good
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

xXDogsTyLXx

Suport!!

Because i think you are an very nice person and and i think you will be an great mod, ofc you have greif but thats over, youre better now! ;p
, i wish you good luck :) :D!!.

Osama

very nice app detailed and all but i don't approve  some of your acts i agree with wanyama but nice app and u have my support

p.s :u shouldnt have stated that part even though u were being honest
My name can be full symbols >:) see 0$@/\/\@ cool huh :D

SHARKBAIT123

I have been working so hard the past month trying to fix what i had done during the whitelist with einar. that was a month ago and i learned my lesson from it. What i am trying to say is that it will never happen again. And also this act will stay with me for the rest of my time on the server and i am trying to shake it off. Which it looks like people still remember it and if you can please accept my appology and believe me that it will never happen again.

D0n3four

Very nice app

Support form me
  ;)

GOODLUCK!!
Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the "vox populi" now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, van guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour(<yes this is a word) to meet you and you may call me V.

~V for Vendetta-Remember Remember

CookieMonsterHD

SHARKBAIT has helped me on my server and you can trust him. He has not done Anything harmful to my server. He has stopped griefers and help the server as much as he can. I think he is trustworthy of the Rank Moderator.

MrKoolBeanz

i support sharkbait hes a great guy and i think he'll make a great moderator maybe one day ill become a moderator :) so yea... Support
Just trying to kill time before time kills me.

SHARKBAIT123

Red

~ Support

You're very helpful and informative shark, keep it up. I expect big from you.
Former account on original ServerCraft/KaiseCraft/Mdynamics (ThePokeruler)

The color that you see when your bleeding, is none other than red.

"Red is the ultimate cure for sadness." --Bill Blass