News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

apply for moderator

Started by stephannorsk, November 19, 2012, 06:53:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephannorsk

HI GUYS
My name is: stephan castellino

Skype name: stephannorsk

IGN: stephannorsk

Application for moderator.i have applyed for moderator because i wanna help people with their problems and also build stuff or give the people in need food or basic thing to help then in the beginning of the game.

About me.
i am a nice boy that wants to help people on the server. and I'd rather do things my way. I get very fast bad conscience. I spend much of my time on the kaise123's their server. and I like it very well there. so I hope I become a moderator, so I can help other people on the server, so that they get well. I like and make people happy, and I do not like so well to push all the time, I try my best and do what I can before I ask for help.

Activity on the server.
On the server:
I spend 6-7 hours daily on the server. and during the week I have to go to bed at 9:30-10:00. and at weekends I sit up as long as I wanted, so I am up to 1-2 or more certain I am waiting on the kaise123 or sab, because of we live on different sides of the earth.

how popular I am on the server.
I like most people on the server, I have no enemies or as I like and I know omen trained all together. I think people like me, I hope. and I thrive on the server. And I think everyone on the server enjoy :).

Activity IRL. In real life.
In real then I do not so much daily, I play mostly at Kaise's server, it is in a way my hobby. I do not do any sports right now and  i have no pet.

Knowledge.

I do all the basic stuff. I can quite a few commands, but I still need to learn some. but I have to get someone who can teach me some of the commands, it would be good!.and I'm well aware of all the things we can spawn,and that kind of stuff. I know how to teleport, guards, and was, I know omen trained all normal commands, but that said, if I become a moderator, I must have someone who can teach me some of the commandos like, kick people, mute and ban peoples.
Why should I be selected as moderator?.

yes, due I feel I can most things that a moderator should have, of course some things I should get better at, but I think my English is improved:D, I hope. Of course I love and help people on, and I plan and build a big place where people who new beginners can stay in the beginning. and I hope I've proven that I can be a moderator, and I hope you accept my requests moderator:D.If I become a moderator, I'll come and build a large area where people who have just come on the server, you can get a room and stay till further and put it at / warp beginner. and I think I would be a good moderator because of I am very active on the server, due I have very little homework on time, so I have time and play on the server :).
End.
hope you guys are going to support me :D stephan castellino [norway]

xXDogsTyLXx

lol you copied my application .. which I will post about one months it is absolutely true! why  you did stephan, we are friends ..????!?!?!?!?!? and i sent him the apply that i has writen so he could see what he is suposted to write about..

baroompsycho

I'm pretty sure you were banned weren't you...? Also, your application is incredibly similar to jonas' which he sent to me over Skype yesterday.

Zlexy

eeeeh stephan. i banned you for griefing. you griefed once and got away with a week tempban. i caught you griefing again.

Permanent ban
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

ParagonGX

I know that it's Kai's job to approve or deny Moderator applications, but having being permanentally banned from the server and copying sections of Jonas's application, I will take this into my own hands. (My deepest apologies to Kai)

Kaise123

Quote from: .:B.E.A.S.T:. on November 19, 2012, 12:19:12 PM
I know that it's Kai's job to approve or deny Moderator applications, but having being permanentally banned from the server and copying sections of Jonas's application, I will take this into my own hands. (My deepest apologies to Kai)

I was about to do the same thing xD. I'm happy for you to take things into your own hands when you can see that it makse sense, don't have to ask me about everything (So if there is an undoubtedly denyable moderator application, etc, go ahead and deny it)
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire