News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Night_Fury's moderator apply

Started by night_fury1, August 14, 2013, 01:59:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

night_fury1

Name: ardyanto gosti

I.G.N: Night_Fury

Current rank: builder

Reason why I want o be Mod
I would like to be a Mod because I want to help other players more than I can now. When someone ask me to full him some space I can't because I don't have permision to do that. Althought there are many great Mods on server who are helping as much as they can like baroom,airi,leon. But sometime they aren't online. And than when players need help they can't get it especially about giving plot in someone's city , and protect build. Also I have some feeling that now is my time to do that,that why im ready to achieve this rank.

Outside of Kaisecraft

Honestly,Kaisecraft is only server I am playing on. Most of time on my computer I spent playing MineCraft,playing on Kaisecraft. I have play in teamextreme but just play 2 days

Before Kaisecraft
Before Kaisecraft I played on tagcraft server , im not to like it , cause i cant do anything

Commands
I know the important commands, but it'll take a little practice to get the side parts of the commands down especialy in world edit and core protect

CoreProtect 

/co inspect (used to figure out who placed or destroyed blocks, and at what time)
/co rollback(used to rollback a greifed build)

World Edit

//wand (tool used for defining the area you're editing)
//set (set )
//chunk (select the entire chunk you're standing)
//replace (replaces the blocks in a selected area )
//walls (will create walls the size of your choosing of any brick of your choosing)
//copy
//paste
//undo
//redo
//flip (will flip a selected object/selected region)
//expand (used to expand a region up down or side to side)
//sphere

Residence

/res Select
/res create
/res remove
/res message
/res pset

Forum knowdlege
I know how to lock,modify and create topics.  and i want learn more about forum

My reputation
I can't say how my reputation is good,but I can say that I know a lot of players and they also know me cause im always online. I am helping to other players as much as I can aspecialy guest..I always listen when someone give me message. I never hurt people in emotional way.. Ofcourse I am joking with other Staff and players,but not to hard. Today was little bad day because soo many players were asking me for help,that I didn't have time for me,but I don't mind,because I just want to help.

Aditional informations:
as i did say im 16 years old , i was born from mix family Indonesian and korean , before i play minecraft , i like play the war game like counter strike , resident evil . etc . when my dad buy me a Galaxy Tab i open playstore and see MineCraft Pocket edition , idk what is it , but i just download and play .. i was laugh cause the game visual funny , next jump 1 year , i meet my friend (spark145 ) he gave me try minecraft in PC , its so good when i play offline , so i wanna try online i got tagcraftMC server and play maybe 2 week , spark tell me to play in kaise craft , i try and love it ... thats some information from me

thanks  ;D

~VIPER~

I need to say that some of things here are copied and pasted from my apply,somewhere just parts,but somewhere all of it like: commands,aditional informations,reputation,outside Kaisecraft and reason. I don't have nothing against it,but I just don't  think that it is ok,you should write it only by yourself. In-game you are good player. NEUTRAL
KCv2 Moderator

Zlexy

Your English is not good enough to be in a moderator position.

-- Application denied --
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."