News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Hey everyone! I want to be a staff member again.

Started by Vali98xx, September 08, 2013, 11:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vali98xx

Name:
Filip Marius-Valentin
IGN:
Vali98xx
fvali98
Activity:
First time when I played on Kaisecraft, was when my best friend tell me about Minecraft, and he wanted to play together. It was when Kaisecraft was called ServerCraft, so I think about 2-3 years ago. I was very interested to create a little town for me, and my friends, who already play on this server. I like spreading the city concept, so in the past I build lots of towns, single, or with my friends.
Old Kaisecraft:
On the servercraft, and KC, I learn to play minecraft, and during the last moments of KC, I succedeed to be a staff member, and honestly it was awesome. I can remember that, fulk gave me an office in his Modlantis project, and for me it was very very important. My first city was named Awesometown, and next was made by me and 2 friends, and was named GordonLand. My last project was a big chatedral, and a city named Trasyy.
Activity after KaiseCraft:
After KaiseCraft, me and my friends moved all activity on Mojocraft. Next step, was to be admin on a server managed by Kaise's friend, but no longer than 2 month.
Knowledge about commands:
I was admin on a server, and mod on tow servers(KC and Mojocraft), so I can use worldedit's, residence's, worldguard's, and coreprotect's commands very well.
Forum Knowledge:
I know how to use a forum, including modify, lock, unlock, create or everything else about topicks.
Lots of people remember me from my cities, or because they visited my buildings. I like to help people, learning him how to use commands, or helping to do some buildings. I like to read application on forum, because I see here lots of ideeas for my next projects.
Additional Information:
I'm from Romania, and English isn't my first language. I'm GMT+2, and I like to help people because I want to have lots of friends. I want to be a great moderator, for make the server more enjoyable, and make a good reputation over the minecrafters.
Thanks for patience!

tarzzy

Vali98xx me is the best builder that I met this server ;).El gave us all ideas for my house and my good friend then showed us the hotel and we've got an idea of how many there .
SUPORTED.

HanSolo

You put 0 effort in this app, I don't support you at all.

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Deathdefyer99

http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php/topic,2159.0.html
comparing that app, to this app, even though the first one is just an example, you're most likely not getting mod.
Make you're app more detailed and evened out, and list the commands you know in spoiler, and fix it so that your post isn't all bold and we'll see.

For now No Support
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner

TheDarkWolf

No support from me. I've seen you in game, and I've seen you playing and you seem like a great player, but I just don't know you well enough to stick my neck out and say, "This person would be a good moderator."

Also, I've never heard of you being a moderator before?

Zlexy

Your app really is not up to standard,  and for this reason, I'm going to deny you.

Feel free to re-apply in one month.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."