News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Moderator Application

Started by ShadowKing545, December 27, 2013, 05:47:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowKing545

I am 13 years old, and i know you have to be 15 but i thought i might try anyway. Because if you never try things, you wont get any where in life. Ok, down to business. I am very mature for my age. I have had people think i was 18 because i'm so tall, and because i have such a deep voice. I am very loyal to playing minecraft so I will be able to be on the server about 5-15 hours a day depending on what day it is of the week. I am good with redstone and build really fashionable stuff. I am a Brony and proud, I stand up for what i believe in. My skype is brandon_williams22 if you need me to help with anything on the server and its very important or if we are both are on the server and you just want to chat, im pretty much always on minecraft, except when im at school or baseball :P. So i hope you have enjoyed my message, and thank you for your time.

~ShadowKing545

shuff

Sorry my friend, but staff applications are still closed :/, when they'll open, could you follow the format that kaise made?
Thanks.

Exi

Staff applications are closed and your application is insufficient in every aspect. Please check the moderator guideline thread in case you ever want to apply again when the staff applications are open.
Locked.