News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

AOCreation's Moderator App

Started by AOCreation, February 05, 2014, 07:39:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AOCreation

AOCreation's Moderator Application

Hello its me AOCreation, i know some have been anticipating this app, and others were indifferent, and i hope no one was dreading this app but... Here it goes

IGN: AOCreation
Current Rank: Engineer
Current length on server: over 7 months (i believe its been longer but can't be sure)

- You need to be well-liked in the community, have a positive attitude and enjoy helping people
I have never had any complaints about anything i have done and i consider a good portion of people online as friends or good acquaintances.

- You need to have Skype, and will be added to the Staff chat.
My skype is archangel_of_Creation

- You need to be reasonably competent with using the forums (Know how to create, lock, modify topics and posts, and also have some basic knowledge of BBCode)
i have owned my own forums and guilds on a site called http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=1382139

- You need to have good english skills, so that you can communicate clearly with players. While we understand that English may not be your first language, you may need to reconsider your application if you cannot communicate clearly in English.
english is my primary language and have been speaking it for 18 years (if you dont count the years before school)

- You need to have a decent understanding of WorldGuard and WorldEdit, and understand how to use Residence and CoreProtect.
i have a decent understanding of the //copy and //paste commands and //sphere commands i dont know much about WorldGuard and WorldEdit but am more than willing to learn and i am a very fast learner when it comes to commands.

- You need to be active on the forums for a consistent period of 2-3 weeks.
well its not been consistant but i try to be on every day for at least 15 minutes

- Have a SECURE account! If you do not have a secure account and are prone to being hacked/having your account stolen, then your chances of being moderator will be greatly decreased. If you are a current moderator and your account is stolen, there is a good chance you will be demoted.
my account has never been hacked and it has never been stolen.

well thats all the info that i think you need. if you need references to my niceness or to my character as a whole please feel free to ask around online.

as for my builds i would be more than happy to take you of a tour of all 11 of my /home's and if your interested ill show you the /home test sites. as far as commands go i am decent at almost every command but i still need some training and i am willing to learn before you make me a mod and even if you dont make me a mod i would still like to learn about it with someone who i can ask questions and get answers... (internet only gives you so much information, you cant place value on experience.)

so if you wanna contact me ill be on the forums as much as i can and ill be on minecraft as much as i can and ill be available on skype as much as i can
85loY.jpg" border="0

Hij

Hey, sorry to say this but staff applications are currently closed. Feel free to apply again when the opportunity becomes available!

During your wait, why not spice up your application a bit? Bump up the grammar, a little bit more lengthy, and also be sure to fix any BBCode errors, as I see some  ;)