News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

1n50mn14's 2nd Reinstatement app

Started by crnobijeli13, April 11, 2014, 04:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JanusFenix

Nice guy but i haven't seen you done anything i will just watch you and see how you do after that pic i just saw

~Neutral

TheDarkWolf

---NO SUPPORT---

---Slightly Skewed Moral Compass--

crnobijeli13

Ok, first of all, I was kidding. Second of all, If i had ordered fear to support me, wouldn't his support be here. I always tease my members in survival, that's kinda my thing...
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

xXRoboJackXx

I could sort of tell that he was being sarcastic in that picture... So I'm not going to get so worked up over it.. I generally think 1n50mn14 is an alright guy and would like to see him reinstated, I don't really know much about what he did in the first place to get demoted but I think whatever it was he's improved upon it... So for this reason I give him my full:

Support

baroompsycho

Sorry, but it seems like there's a lot of controversy about you becoming a moderator, and there doesn't seem to be enough support from players or staff to push you across the line. :/

You can reapply in a month, and good luck then! :)