News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Wesley for mod!

Started by wesley123, April 16, 2014, 08:29:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wesley123

In Game Name: wesley123playsMC (please don't ask about my skin, it got messed up in 1.6)

Time on Kaisecraft I have been on kaisecraft since early 1.5 of the server, although i have
been on Minecraft since 1.4.7. I played on 1.5.2 to 1.6.4 as wesley123.I still have the account but i do not use it much.

Knowledge about forums: I am getting pretty good at using the forums and know how to do most things on the forums (create, lock modify)

English skills English is my 1st and main language.

Time zone Eastern time

Experiences I have met a Lot of great people on Kaisecraft.I have helped a few people too, but i can't really remember anyone specific.

why I would like to be mod: I would like to get the moderator rank because i like to help
people and I think being moderator would help me do that. I am a little experienced with Minecraft. I have always been interested in being a staff member on a server, so I though Kaisecraft would be the best place to try for staff. Around such great players.

People that helped me on the server, and now known as people I won't forget:

[spoiler]
Baroomphyco
TheDarkWolf
RoboJack
BlueStar5
Ckkoolman
Leon(before Zenentrick)
RodfRanciS(old friend, showed me all the great things of Kaisecraft)
[/spoiler]

Knowledge of commands I am learning the world guard and core protect, but i am ready to learn. Here are some of them I know,

[spoiler]
Core protect
/co help
/co inspect
World edit
//replace
//wand
//fill
//drain
//fixwater
//fixlava
//undo
//redo
//sel
//desel
//pos1
//pos2         
//chunk
//expand
//contract
//shift
//overlay
//move
//walls
//cut
//copy
//stack
//paste
//sphere
//hsphere
//snow
//thaw
//butcher
World Guard
/god
/ungod
/heal
/stopfire
/allowfire
/slay
/region info
residence
/res select
/res create
/res remove
/res removeall
/res rename
[/spoiler]

End of application, Thank you for your time
(sorry about the half done thing, i accidentally pressed alt+s when my arm was on the keyboard)(I also know this application is pretty small)

olei

Sorry but I think you re not ready for this rank and you also need much more information.
~Neutral~
Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.

Th3_Night_Shadow

The application is very small... Try to explain better why you would be a moderator
By Th3 Wild Player

:P

ckkoolman

Um a little bit small... Add some more information, maybe on how you want it, your experiences and who you've helped? Other than that your application would be okay.

baroompsycho

Yeah, it definitely seems to be lacking in information (even though length doesn't always necessarily matter). From what I can see right now, it just seems like there wasn't as much effort put into the application as there could have been. :/

Sorry bud, you can reapply in a month. Better luck next time! :)