News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Reapplying for mod. ~Clamen

Started by Clamen, December 23, 2012, 02:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clamen

Name: Steven McCollough

IGN: Clamen

Activity: I spend about 3-5 hours for 4 days a week on Kaisecraft. I didnt have the time to get whitelisted but i enjoy the server very much
Now. I did not play on the old Kaisecraft i played on Mdynamics and moved here after alot of drama over there.

Activity before Kaisecraft: I normally played World of Warcraft leader of a few guilds and most of them thought of me as friendly and nice
later on Ciztii offered minecraft to me and i was like sure something new.Since then i havnt played World of Warcraft and when ever im on
the computer im on Kaisecraft.

Old Kaisecraft: Never had the opportunity to play on the Old Kaisecraft i wish i could
have i wasnt much of a minecraft player at the time.

Activity after Kaisecraft: Well after Kaisecraft i played on Mdynamics but no other servers just that
And offline.

Forums Knowledge: Not very well but i can learn anything that is needed and or important.

Reputition: I am a nice person very easy to get along with too. I have lots of good friends, Including
Hijana,Ciztii,Kckilla,itroll and Wanyama, cristina, etc.

Why i want to be a Mod: I wish to learn how to run a server for someday i want to run my own server
someday and this should help with management and being calm in hectic situations.Another reason to
be mod is that im on when other mods arnt on and i see alot of people breaking the rules complaing
so i would like to help when those who need to be on arnt.

Additional Information: I am a 15 year old and from the US my hobbies include
parkour and video games. I spend time with my friends and we hang out on the server.
My birthday is june 20th, I get along with pretty much everyone and i will always help you even if i am busy. I make some
good puns and jokes as well as trolling.
"Nothing is true, Everything is permitted"
     -Assassin Order (Assassins creed)

Kaise123

Quote from: Clamen on December 23, 2012, 02:51:17 PM
Name: Steven McCollough

IGN: Clamen

Activity: I spend about 3-5 hours for 4 days a week on Kaisecraft. I didnt have the time to get whitelisted but i enjoy the server very much
Now. I did not play on the old Kaisecraft i played on Mdynamics and moved here after alot of drama over there.

Activity before Kaisecraft: I normally played World of Warcraft leader of a few guilds and most of them thought of me as friendly and nice
later on Ciztii offered minecraft to me and i was like sure something new.Since then i havnt played World of Warcraft and when ever im on
the computer im on Kaisecraft.

Old Kaisecraft: Never had the opportunity to play on the Old Kaisecraft i wish i could
have i wasnt much of a minecraft player at the time.

Activity after Kaisecraft: Well after Kaisecraft i played on Mdynamics but no other servers just that
And offline.

Forums Knowledge: Not very well but i can learn anything that is needed and or important.

Reputition: I am a nice person very easy to get along with too. I have lots of good friends, Including
Hijana,Ciztii,Kckilla,itroll and Wanyama, cristina, etc.

Why i want to be a Mod: I wish to learn how to run a server for someday i want to run my own server
someday and this should help with management and being calm in hectic situations.Another reason to
be mod is that im on when other mods arnt on and i see alot of people breaking the rules complaing
so i would like to help when those who need to be on arnt.

Additional Information: I am a 15 year old and from the US my hobbies include
parkour and video games. I spend time with my friends and we hang out on the server.
My birthday is june 20th, I get along with pretty much everyone and i will always help you even if i am busy. I make some
good puns and jokes as well as trolling.

This is close, But due to your lack of experience and some slight grammatical/English errors. Learn about WorldEdit (If you don't already know how), WorldGuard, LogBlock, Residence and forum moderation, And make a new application including the additional info you have learnt. Remember, You cannot reapply for one month (30 days) After this one.

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire