News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

im so lonely T^T!

Started by =~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=, April 21, 2013, 07:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

Hi Guys, days are so boring without joining the server i have no idea what to do in a hot days i only can getout to places in wednsday and thursday or friday but im posting it and its Sunday and its so suny and i may get burned and im sick and i always drink bills, I WISH I JUST DIE, if have you can imagen! my dad banned me from the server FOREVER like EVER i just wish i can come back i tried to talk to him but nothing work he just say or scream NO im so lonely and idk what to do i dont even do my homework cuz im sad and i dont want to do it and i just wish if somone helps me T^T im telling all my feelings right now and i....i always cry around when i remember the server and now nothing makes me happy...i need somone guys...i need help, i need ideas.

i just miss you guys so much!  :'(.
I'm Not Here to Impress your A$$ and i never was, I Was Here All the time but I Wouldnt have to let you know.

Have Fun, Sweet Nightmares

David

yes me too I can't play cause I must finish school so I feel the same way :-\ and I'm stuck in my room reviewing everything, doing assignments and after sleep.

||Glad to help just ask me :) ||

Garen

Well think of it like this; I won't  be able to get on the server for a another 1-3 weeks.  :(

And I can't go outside because, basically, this spring has been like winter. I don't have my jacket.with.me and apparently that means I'm not allowed to leave. xD So it's kinda ok over there. :)

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

guys if you have iphone or tablet download draw n guess so you can draw and talk with me :-)
I'm Not Here to Impress your A$$ and i never was, I Was Here All the time but I Wouldnt have to let you know.

DragynHuntr

Quote from: SkyraBlue on April 21, 2013, 11:56:19 PM
guys if you have iphone or tablet download draw n guess so you can draw and talk with me :-)

I have a computer, and i think if you have google chrome you can install then play that. hope to play with ya and talk with ya soon!

iLiviDzZ

Skyra, why do you post all of these useless topics. I highly doubt many people care enough about you to want to see these. I know this sub-topic is called "other" but we don't need your useless crap spamming up this whole sub-topic
poop comes out of my butt

David

ilivid, whats the picture in your signature(Kinda rimes)? the description says "poop comes out of my butt" could you fix the picture? and please don't make her upset, she just got banned for playing minecraft server, so just not that harsh or don't add "peace of crap"

||Glad to help just ask me :) ||

HanSolo

Yes, these posts are bit stupid, and there is no need to argue about that. And David,  iLiviDzZ can have, for his signature, whatever he want

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

DEADShotMartini

Quote from: David on April 22, 2013, 02:59:53 AM
ilivid, whats the picture in your signature(Kinda rimes)? the description says "poop comes out of my butt" could you fix the picture? and please don't make her upset, she just got banned for playing minecraft server, so just not that harsh or don't add "peace of crap"

Nothing wrong with ryan's signature, Its just Nigahiga and MTV's spoof "Black Jesus".

Also these posts have gone far enough.
Skyra; You have posted about how you find emos and cutting weird (Which in itself you should have never done because saying that is simply disrespectful, i guess at your age you don't understand that yet) and yet you post you want to die because you're not on a game. I mean randomness and useless life essays are a 1 liner in a song, but posting suicidal tendencies is quite far enough, especially over a game, and I'm not even joking or being soft about it.

On behalf of a lot of people can you please stop being a downright hypocrite from post to post and tone your attitude down, people out there actually end their lives, but not over a silly game.

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: DEADShotMartini on April 22, 2013, 04:24:33 AM
Quote from: David on April 22, 2013, 02:59:53 AM

Nothing wrong with ryan's signature, Its just Nigahiga and MTV's spoof "Black Jesus".

Also these posts have gone far enough.
Skyra; You have posted about how you find emos and cutting weird (Which in itself you should have never done because saying that is simply disrespectful, i guess at your age you don't understand that yet) and yet you post you want to die because you're not on a game. I mean randomness and useless life essays are a 1 liner in a song, but posting suicidal tendencies is quite far enough, especially over a game, and I'm not even joking or being soft about it.

On behalf of a lot of people can you please stop being a downright hypocrite from post to post and tone your attitude down, people out there actually end their lives, but not over a silly game.
I agree with Dead, it's odd that I can't see ilividz signature.

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

Quote from: iLiviDzZ on April 22, 2013, 02:35:05 AM
Skyra, why do you post all of these useless topics. I highly doubt many people care enough about you to want to see these. I know this sub-topic is called "other" but we don't need your useless crap spamming up this whole sub-topic

dude if you dont care then dont look even at it im telling my friends my feelings so stop making me feel like i just want to suck my self in somthing

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

guys i just post stuff about my feelings why the people who hate to read my stuff get into here? why bothering your self? go find topic that its good for you  :-\ i dont give a sh!t

Smoove

Quote from: SkyraBlue on April 22, 2013, 04:52:28 AM
guys i just post stuff about my feelings why the people who hate to read my stuff get into here? why bothering your self? go find topic that its good for you  :-\ i dont give a sh!t
Alright so why would you post about your feelings? If you don't want negative comments...

DEADShotMartini

You dont give a sh!t, also, no one else here gives a sh!t. This isn't the place to be posting about your feelings and posting them to yourself. Also your point against not reading it is very invalid, this is a public forum, and we as moderators should check every post to find out what's going on. I also know that this is the "other" board, but it is not a place to be addressing your "Friends" about your current life threatening situation. There are places such as the built-in chat on the forums, skype, facebook, msn, even e-mail ffs.

What im trying to say is, NO ONE! and i mean NO ONE gives a crap about your personal feelings if you post them publicly like this. Also you will get a lot of hate comments because you're spamming up the place with someone no one can use to their advantage, which believe me, pisses everyone off.

iLiviDzZ

Quote from: DEADShotMartini on April 22, 2013, 05:15:51 AM

You dont give a sh!t, also, no one else here gives a sh!t. This isn't the place to be posting about your feelings and posting them to yourself. Also your point against not reading it is very invalid, this is a public forum, and we as moderators should check every post to find out what's going on. I also know that this is the "other" board, but it is not a place to be addressing your "Friends" about your current life threatening situation. There are places such as the built-in chat on the forums, skype, facebook, msn, even e-mail ffs.

What im trying to say is, NO ONE! and i mean NO ONE gives a crap about your personal feelings if you post them publicly like this. Also you will get a lot of hate comments because you're spamming up the place with someone no one can use to their advantage, which believe me, pisses everyone off.

poop comes out of my butt