News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

About me..

Started by EXXTREME_TERROR, July 09, 2013, 08:44:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EXXTREME_TERROR

Hello, I am EXXTREME_TERROR (IGN), my real name is Layne Duffy, I Lie in Australia Qeensland, in a small town called 'emerald', I was born on the 22 of January 1998, I don't remember much of my childhood, but I remember reading a book when I was about 6, 'the dead chook' anyways, I live on a farm type land, we have motorbikes, helicopters, tractors, planes e.c.t, we muster cattle with our helicopter, I also own my own car, ford falcon XF carby fed, I recently made a 'rally track' with my dads bulldozer, to race my car on when I'm bored :P, other then minecraft my hobbys are; riding motorbikes, riding horses, driving my car and learning new things, some say that I come from a rich family, but we get by from what we have. I have about 400 cattle 30 horses and 3 blue healer cattle dogs, I also have a turtle named franklin, I sometimes go out and shoot stuff with my .303 bolt action rifle, blowing stuff up with that haha, well that pretty much sums my life up so far, have a good one everyone seeya.
I may be crazy, but it keeps me from going insane xD

Martin

Show us some of the pictures of your stuff even your car please. :D