News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Banned?

Started by EXXTREME_TERROR, September 06, 2013, 07:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EXXTREME_TERROR

Why the hell am i banned? i come home from work and im banned for 14 days? what the hell
I may be crazy, but it keeps me from going insane xD

LeonDaMundt

EXXTREME_TERROR

Omfg My brother jack -_- he is a little brat, he said to me that he was going to get me banned after all the things i did to him, you have to believe me, i swear on my life! I did not do it!! it was my little brother jack!!

Smoove

Quote from: EXXTREME_TERROR on September 06, 2013, 08:55:48 PM
Omfg My brother jack -_- he is a little brat, he said to me that he was going to get me banned after all the things i did to him, you have to believe me, i swear on my life! I did not do it!! it was my little brother jack!!
It don't matter, your account your problem, you gave him your password so it's all on you.

EXXTREME_TERROR

i have a book, qith usernames./passwords i understand the situation and im terribly sorry for whats been done, i just hope you realize that this incident was not my fault, peace

Lepid

Quote from: Smoove on September 06, 2013, 09:12:03 PM
Quote from: EXXTREME_TERROR on September 06, 2013, 08:55:48 PM
It don't matter, your account your problem, you gave him your password so it's all on you.
I agree with Smoove,Don't share your password with anyone, and make sure that he isn't looking at your laptop(or computer)when you're typing the password.

HanSolo

You are responsible for your account, the ban stays

Signature by: TriickyzTrix