News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

The pvp log plugin has caused me to die on a restart

Started by 1bigdog, January 31, 2014, 08:40:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1bigdog

A plugin on the server has caused me to die when a restart happened around 4:29 PM EST

And has cost me all my things i found a skeleton spawner around one of my warps and i hit a skeleton with my sword then i stoped cause of restart and that killed me i couldn't get back cause the /back command doesn't work anymore 6 months of hard work to get the stuff i have went down the drain, this is why i hate these don't pvp log preventer plugins

I hope to get rid of this plugin and find a way to get it back, But as Robo told me i cant get it back.
I might just give up survival completely I hoped that someone might be able to get a back up and replace them but i don't think i can get them back
If you want proof just look at the logs of the restart if in correct it should say that i died

I hope in the future to get this plugin bug fixed then maybe try it again
I believe with enough work and access I can restart KCv2 from where it left off with all it's worlds and ranks and core concepts!

I need YOUR help to ensure a smooth new beginning. Reply to this post with "Let us bring back the infamous KCv2!"

If you have active contact with Kaise123 please tell him to contact me! I am eager to get the files necessary.

Exi

Robo and I agreed not to give tou your stuff back. This is because you could see that a server restart was coming and you should've waited in a safe place instead.