News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Derpy internet?

Started by IHeartMW, February 11, 2013, 06:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IHeartMW

well then Here's my new update

I haven't been on Minecraft in a while because of this internet problem, not like kais though, but as He can tell you, I bet he's seen my facebook status about my internet and what not?

My modem is dying and since we have Satellite, It is connected to our phone and our tv, and not my internet, so TELUS, my isp, is coming up to fix it this Friday, and yeah, but I will be on, during the week,

Also, If I aint on, I am Assigning anyone with staff ranks, to /warp Predated to check on my castle, until this friday.

Thanks!

Zlexy

'assigning anyone with staff ranks'... sounds a bit bossy eh?

regardless, hope your internet is fixed soon :)
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

IHeartMW

I will be on sometimes, but waiting for this guy to rewire everything is really shitty

not to mention that I'll upload something with my new minecraft client

Seeya guys!

ParagonGX