News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

i didnt grief

Started by bdon1717, May 27, 2013, 05:15:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bdon1717

OK i was said to grief noxtown but i didn't i made a trap for a grief er by the name of cokeka i killed him but i was said to have grief-ed i only dug a 1 long 2  deep hole and suffocated him with sand to slow him down but i got banned so i ask why if i helped the town so please urban me because there were many witnesses

ParagonGX

There was more than one block griefed and it wasn't as if it was destroyed randomly. Please provide your evidence or you can keep arguing with me and get your ban extended.

bdon1717

my evidence is stephan he witnessed the whole thing and i think arrowface to

Stephen

He is saying the truth. I forgot to have a screenshot of that but I can assure you bdon1717 didn't grief.

Signature by: Builder Stephen
Email: earlstephen16@gmail.com

HanSolo

If CoreProtect shows your name, there is nothing that will help you

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Hij

Quote from: HanSolo on May 28, 2013, 05:07:36 AM
If CoreProtect shows your name, there is nothing that will help you

This is true, however you have to keep in mind that only 1-4 blocks shouldn't be worth that long of a ban. The ban report only showed that of one block broken, as well as there isn't a ban length, though I assume that was Gorden's mistake.

If he were to have griefed more than 2 blocks, then it needs to be investigated, don't just assume that the culprit griefed 50+ blocks by just one name popping up on the coreprotect. The ban report needed more pictures of bdon's supposed "grief" in order to be adequate, so right now neither party is safe.

bdon1717

i guess its up to kaise now

ParagonGX

I was personally asked to help arrowface to rollback the area of the grief which was located in /warp noxtown. I rolled back the grief done by CokeKa, then I found that there were more obvious grief around the town. Most of them were done 700 hours ago, so they weren't that relevant to the task which I was given. I then came to find that there more recent grief which occurred around the same time CokeKa was online. That was when I asked arrowface, about how many people were allowed on noxtown. She didn't reply with the names of the players, but when I went to ask if bdon17 was part of the town, she directly answered with "no". There are consequences for grief and many players were punished for their wrong doings. I don't know why bdon17 who has griefed, doesn't have to serve the same punishment.  >:(

ParagonGX

This 'ban appeal' is not going anywhere without the evidence that bdon17 didn't grief. I've provided my evidence in the form of screenshots. Mate your just wasting my time. Own up to your grief or provide the evidence. That's all there is to it.

bdon1717

but i tried to kill cokeka to stop his griefing by digging two holes

bdon1717

and putting sand and it slowed him down so if slowing a griefer down is buy digging 2 holes to slow coke then yes i griefed 2 holes

raperv26

The 2 holes that you dug doesn't matter, Paragon has evidence that you have griefed in the other parts of noxtown, not just the 2 holes.

bdon1717

bdon1717

ParagonGX

This is not going anywhere, why are you still complaining when you have already served 3 of your 5 day ban? Your lucky this wasn't extended.