News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

wesley123's mod application

Started by wesley123, August 07, 2013, 04:45:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wesley123

name:
wesley boling

ing:
wesley123

experience on the server:
i have played on the server for about 3 months.i have met some very good players and most of the mods and admins.
i would say my expierience on the server was a pretty good experience.(my opinion)

before kaisecraft:

before i found about kaisecraft and his client i played minecraft priemium but my computer broke and then my account was hacked and i was banned on almost every server.  :(   so then i looked for a cracked client.

commands:

(world edit)
[spoiler]

//wand
//sphere [block] [area]
//cyl [block] [how wide] [how tall]
//set
//replace
//copy
//paste[/spoiler]

(core protect)
i dont know many commands

[spoiler]
/co help
/co inspect
/co rollback[/spoiler]

(residence) this is the most helpful in my opinion because when you lock a chest they can use a hopper to steal things but they cant with a res.

[spoiler]
/res select [cords]
/res create [res name]
/res remove[/spoiler]

what do you know about the forums?:

well i know how to lock modifie and delete posts on the forums.

extra info
i live in georgia and grew up in cartersville.
my email: wesley.boling123@hotmail.com.

Uber_duck

support

He sounds like a very trustworthy and experienced player
-full support
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
― Bernard M. Baruch

raperv26

1. Really short
2. Lots of capitalization errors
3. Lots of grammatical errors
4. All staff members need Skype
5. No World Edit and World Guard Commands

NO SUPPORT

shuff

Sorry i cannot give support and i will give the reasons why:
1-Bad english.
2-Very short app.
3-You dont know anything about Core protect and the WG and the world guard is Very much better then Residence.
4-You are not mature.
5-Don't have a good knowledge.
Sorry
-No support

Akahitoha (AiriSchwartz)

Quote from: raperv26 on August 07, 2013, 07:55:45 AM
1. Really short
2. Lots of capitalization errors
3. Lots of grammatical errors
4. All staff members need Skype
5. No World Edit and World Guard Commands

NO SUPPORT

Raphy, I would agree to that in this particular application, but would you please stop saying "Really Short" on apps that are truly decent? .-.
Also, don't keep on saying these random small stuff when you could've placed it all under one turn = Poor English.

Anyhow, your English is all over the place... I can't agree much more than that. As for your application... It is a little on the "underhanded" side... you best fix up this before your next application...

TheDarkWolf

- No Support.

I've played in game and seen you in game and such, but I can't say I really know you like I do the others. Until I get to know you a bit better, no support. Sorry.

Smoove

This has basically no info and more reasons said above.