News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Builder Application

Started by driven_crazy, August 20, 2013, 02:52:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

driven_crazy

Driven_Crazy
roughly a month now

power level 158

Several of the mods have already met me,  if you have seen my town you will know the pictures I post don't do it much justice.  its still in need of some major aesthetics work btw but its getting there the city power grid will light up the whole town at night once its done.  oh and for anyone who doesn't know that structure in the center of town is a world clock that sings based on the time of the world although I think ive had most of the players oogling it already :D

oh and there was drama going on in the foreground when I was taking these screens... but lets not get too distracted :P

Akahitoha (AiriSchwartz)

hehehe, Even though I never seen you much in game personally, I've definitely heard a lot about your builds and your reputation. I've seen that clock tower... impressive... :o

It's a definite support from me :>

driven_crazy

thanks  :) going for engineer that's the goal although I will need another week or 2 to finish the city.  the side doors will auto lock at night the street lights are all automatic on off it will be a nice town I already have a community storehouse with chests so people can store stuff and use the town if they like

Smoove