News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

[INFO] KCv2 Official Rules - UPDATED! Includes legislation on God items

Started by Kaise123, March 25, 2013, 09:54:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

karathorhikari

Quote from: Kaise123 on July 26, 2013, 03:43:43 AM
There are no punishments defined as it is completely up to the staff member at the time. They choose the punishment based not only on what they did but the way they react and their past reputation.

I don't think that people should be banned or any real consequence for spawn killing, unless they are doing it ALOT. However, You shouldn't be able to PvP at spawn anyway, So that needs to disabled.

That seems to be the case for everything. People do something here and there because they get away with it if it isn't done frequently. They get off with a warning, and nobody changes. They just wait until they think enough time has passed. Then they play dumb when they're told not to do it. As far as reputation is concerned, I don't care if one dude is a nice guy most of the time. A rule breaker should be treated as such. Actually, I expect better out of nice people. That's why it's worse when they do it. A rule needs to be enforced or it isn't a rule, and nobody should be bothered with telling people not to do it.

Mostly, I'm tired of complaining about things and being laughed at by the person I'm complaining about. Frankly, if something doesn't matter, tell me so that I can stop wasting my time bugging everyone about it.

Kaise123

Quote from: karathorhikari on July 26, 2013, 10:40:51 PM
Quote from: Kaise123 on July 26, 2013, 03:43:43 AM
There are no punishments defined as it is completely up to the staff member at the time. They choose the punishment based not only on what they did but the way they react and their past reputation.

I don't think that people should be banned or any real consequence for spawn killing, unless they are doing it ALOT. However, You shouldn't be able to PvP at spawn anyway, So that needs to disabled.

That seems to be the case for everything. People do something here and there because they get away with it if it isn't done frequently. They get off with a warning, and nobody changes. They just wait until they think enough time has passed. Then they play dumb when they're told not to do it. As far as reputation is concerned, I don't care if one dude is a nice guy most of the time. A rule breaker should be treated as such. Actually, I expect better out of nice people. That's why it's worse when they do it. A rule needs to be enforced or it isn't a rule, and nobody should be bothered with telling people not to do it.

Mostly, I'm tired of complaining about things and being laughed at by the person I'm complaining about. Frankly, if something doesn't matter, tell me so that I can stop wasting my time bugging everyone about it.

I can see what you mean, But a lot of the times the things they do just aren't worth/aren't common enough for a ban, And generally you just have to be quietly tolerant to a certain extent. However, If you don't think that something is being dealt with in the correct manner, Please post it on the forums/email/Skype/PM me, And I'll make sure to look at it for you, And explain any reasons why a decision has been made. If something is really bothering you please formally report them :)
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

karathorhikari

Quote from: Kaise123 on July 29, 2013, 08:16:38 AM
I can see what you mean, But a lot of the times the things they do just aren't worth/aren't common enough for a ban, And generally you just have to be quietly tolerant to a certain extent. However, If you don't think that something is being dealt with in the correct manner, Please post it on the forums/email/Skype/PM me, And I'll make sure to look at it for you, And explain any reasons why a decision has been made. If something is really bothering you please formally report them :)
XD I don't agree with the tolerance part, but the rest is fair. I was expecting something because a mod was on both times, but I never did make a formal report. I think I sounded like a jerk, too... ^u^" Sorry about that. Thanks for all you input.

Kaise123

As money is fairly easy to come by on the server, the prices for God items has been massively increased.

The new pricing for God Items (As of 29/09/2013):

Leggings, Helmet, Boots: $85,000ea
Chestplate: $100,000ea
Swords and Axes: $75,000ea
Pickaxes, Spades, Hoes: $25,000ea
Misc god items ('Pimp sticks' etc): $5,000ea

Deathdefyer99

Quote from: Kaise123 on September 29, 2013, 09:18:35 PM
As money is fairly easy to come by on the server, the prices for God items has been massively increased.

The new pricing for God Items (As of 29/09/2013):

Leggings, Helmet, Boots: $85,000ea
Chestplate: $100,000ea
Swords and Axes: $75,000ea
Pickaxes, Spades, Hoes: $25,000ea
Misc god items ('Pimp sticks' etc): $5,000ea
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner

1bigdog

There is a glitch that has happened that when  i go to the survival world then go back to the main world by /spawn or /warp spawn it doesn't disable your pvp
I believe with enough work and access I can restart KCv2 from where it left off with all it's worlds and ranks and core concepts!

I need YOUR help to ensure a smooth new beginning. Reply to this post with "Let us bring back the infamous KCv2!"

If you have active contact with Kaise123 please tell him to contact me! I am eager to get the files necessary.

Kaise123

Quote from: 1bigdog on March 23, 2014, 01:33:02 AM
There is a glitch that has happened that when  i go to the survival world then go back to the main world by /spawn or /warp spawn it doesn't disable your pvp

I'm not sure that it ever has. It's set to disable it when you enter the Survival world and then takes the permission away to change back. Just be cautious and turn it back off when you go back to the main world

LyN

I might be confused on something, but does Lockette not work on the faction server?

LyN

baroompsycho

Lockette should only be working in the Main world since in the Faction world, people need to be able to raid each other after wrecking each other's bases haha! :)