News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

reapplying for builder...

Started by Trigga52, April 08, 2013, 10:18:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trigga52

IGN:
-Trigga52
Time Playing:
- About 2 Months
Pics of Builds: REDONE
-
-
-
-
McStats:
-
(sorry im not so good)
ETC: REDONE
- i enjoy building, i think i can make the players happy with a nice town and nice builds and to show KCv2 my talent in building and the exotic and different types of builds i do, and i want to become a builder also as a fresh start since i was unbanned thanks to wonderful kaise123!
I've alots of experience in Minecraft because I have been playing it for 3 years now. I had my own server where I could play with my friends irl. But as soon I knew that a new kaise server would I shuted down and started to play here. I also recommended the server for my friends so many of them plays on the server now! I want the Bulider rank so I can build more things much faster and to help people who need me. And the main reason is that I can spawn more things which makes things much easier for me.
Hopefully i make it this time!

ParagonGX

There is still not enough information here. Please provide more.

Trigga52

I've alots of experience in Minecraft because I have been playing it for 3 years now. I had my own server where I could play with my friends irl. But as soon I knew that a new kaise server would I shuted down and started to play here. I also recommended the server for my friends so many of them plays on the server now! I want the Bulider rank so I can build more things much faster and to help people who need me. And the main reason is that I can spawn more things which makes things much easier for me.

iTroll

Edited it into your post, makes it alot easier to tell the amount of information.
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

Trigga52

Okay thank you I didn't know...

Kaise123

Accepted after taking your additional post and merge into account.

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Trigga52