News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Application for builder

Started by ~VIPER~, April 22, 2013, 10:51:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~VIPER~

Hi,my I.G.N is VIPER1302 and I am citizen for about three weeks. What I do in that three weeks is mostly helping people. Also i learn a lot from my engineer friend and moderators. I learn how to spawn some things,I learned other people something etc. What I want is pass on higher rank which is builder. I now that it is harder and that I need to do some new things that i never done. So i made a quite big city with my friend and it turned up well. I'l give you some photos. After that city I made arena and I got two fight there since yesterday. But that isn't matter now. I want to be that rank (builder) because i want to help people more and make bigger builds where will live many people. Since i became citizen I repaired my behavior.
If you want I'l be grateful to you when you discuss about my request. Thank you and now some my pictures.
KCv2 Moderator

Zlexy

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."