News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

geraldy

Started by geraldy, May 12, 2013, 02:53:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geraldy

hey my ign is
geraldy i am playing in this server like 1-2months i have make 4 building the first one i have it show it to become citizen
so i ll show 2 building and my mcmmo level is power 399
here is the photo

ParagonGX

Please provide more information for your Application for Builder. And please don't keep asking me to look at your Application or it'll be an instant deny.

geraldy

well i play as citizen and become member of InArms faction well my reason to become builder is because i can spawn more things and i have many friends need help for their build and my mcmmo i have built with zenit,arrowface,raid3r,garry,many others
mcstats
power level 365
mining 94
swords 80
acrobaticks 58
excavation 41
fishing 27
woodcutting 24
archery 18
herbalism 13
unarmed 4
repair 3
axes 3
taming 0
my ign is geraldy

UltraMiner

Hi there geraldy you need to provide information about "Why you want to become builder"
Thank you :)

geraldy

i have wtite it there because i need to spawn more things for my friend that is need me
and build larger building

geraldy

HanSolo

Quote from: geraldy on May 12, 2013, 10:10:30 PM
no reply
Don't except to be accepted in a same day, you have to be patient

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

geraldy

sry its already morning in my country

HanSolo

Quote from: geraldy on May 12, 2013, 10:34:37 PM
sry its already morning in my country
Yes, but could you improve your reason for applying

geraldy

plz forgive me
my reason to become builder is because
I have my friend that is wanted my help but i cant spawn things he ask ,and then i want to build a big town but i cant make a warp point where i need to find it.
and then my friends need to stay at my town while i dont have an warp point so they cant stay there
then there is command so i can make building easier u know
and there is something i can spawn more specific item

HanSolo

Quote from: geraldy on May 12, 2013, 10:49:04 PM
plz forgive me
my reason to become builder is because
I have my friend that is wanted my help but i cant spawn things he ask ,and then i want to build a big town but i cant make a warp point where i need to find it.
and then my friends need to stay at my town while i dont have an warp point so they cant stay there
then there is command so i can make building easier u know
and there is something i can spawn more specific item
There is no need to apologies. App is good now

geraldy

i ll wait then
i accepted right

TriickyzTrix

I am sorry, but I have to deny this. You are asking a lot to be accepted and you've been asking me way too much to check your application. Feel free to apply again within a week.