News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

sprintwolf25's Application for Builder

Started by sprintwolf25, June 05, 2013, 11:09:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sprintwolf25

Hello,
My name is sprintwolf25 and I have been playing this server for a little over a month now. I work very well with people and I have worked with people such as AOCreation, TheDarkWolf, 18brichick, Baroompsycho, and Sulker. I have helped AOCreation in the building of his town "Sparta" having came up with the idea of the town pool located under the road by the Town Hall. I also designed and built for a large majority the castle that is known as "Camelot" which is currently owned by 18brichick but not quite finished. I am also a very dedicated worker and I'm very flexible. I am 16 years old and I very rarely use profaine language on a server that is open to the world because there can be younger people on the server and I do not beleive in exposing younger childern to profaine language.

Zlexy

Seen builds in game. Builds pushed this app over the acceptance mark. Accepted
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."