News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Builder Application

Started by nikos404, June 15, 2013, 08:35:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nikos404

Hello!
My IGN is nikos404 and I've been playing on this server for about two months. I am applying for the builder rank because I need the items builders can spawn as they are more useful and more necessary than the items citizens can spawn. I also need the 75x75 areas because I have some projects about more complex buildings that will include redstone builds.
I have two buildings on this server. The first one is my home and the second one is my mansion.
I will attach some pictures of my home but for the mansion I had to make a video because it had many rooms and consequently I would have to take many pictures. I uploaded the video on youtube because the maximum total attachment size on the forum was 6MB.
If you want to visit my home on the server the coordinates are: -231, 73, 356
If you want to visit my mansion on the server the coordinates are: -535, 71, -46

The video I uploaded on YouTube: My MineCraft Mansion on KCv2 Server

ParagonGX

I'm impressed, first person who has shown their builds in a Youtube video format.