News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Started by shuff, June 16, 2013, 04:43:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shuff

I want to report rokbel for saying me:[shuff kiss my ass].and the first picture is the proof.
Jedwere saying me if i have balls[you should know what he mean]and the second picture is the proof.
I want to report theese two guys[ghayas123-jb123456]
they told me that they will give me free golden apples,so i tpa them,they accepted and when i came,they put lava on me but i was lucky that i was wearing a god armor to protect me from lava,and the other pictures are the proof of this.
Thank you.

rokbel

ok ill tell you somthing you cale me d**kbel ans assel so pls stfu

shuff

One more thing: i didnt call you d'''bell and assbell,i just called you s'''bell after you told me [kiss my ass].

shuff

rokbel,you have been warned from zlexy for saying bad words to mohamad1965 so you should stop this before you get muted or banned by staff.

Zlexy

This is the most childish thing i've ever seen, grow up, all of you.

Jedwere: muted for 3 hours for 2nd offence of insisting being 'gay' is a bad thing and discriminating homosexuals.

Rokbel: muted for 12 hours for 2nd offence of swearing.

--Locked--
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."