News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Yellow's app for builder

Started by yellow, June 16, 2013, 11:43:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yellow

IGN: yellow  8)
Time Played: Now more than 1 month and still playing and would play for long time
Mcmmo Level: 145

REASON:First i liked citizen rank but now i like this rank beacuse you get access to more comands and there are lot of items to spawn.  I want to be builder because i want to spawn items to make redstone builds and also big builds like shop , exp farm etc. I want to help people and i helped too much with citizen rank like helping them in their work and giving free stuff and then taking back because it is not alowed to give free stuff. I like this server too much and i also want to make colourful buildings with wool. I have many other server to play but i still play on this server because this is the best server it has good people, good enviroment and also there are ranks to archive in this server. and I have many friends like Baroompsycho, Shuff, Tal, Mihajlo, Ghostguy, Micheal, Leonmundt, Jimred, and many more and some of my friends are builder . And i want to protect more areas. And this is a big thing for me if i get accepted. and i want to make buildings with gold and iron. and now i am bored of citizen. I respect everyone on this server and i dont use badwords. And some of my favourite staff Kaise123, Baroompsycho, Triickyztrix, smove. And if i become builder i am gonna make a town.

My buildings

My house

Inner of my house

More of my house

More of my house

I made this house free for my friend

My old house

My aeroplane

More of my aeroplane

I made this ship for my friend cousin

My liblary

More of my liblary

I made the ship with Ghostguy but mostly Ghostguy

My little farm which i made with Mihajlo

I made the ship for sell

Me and Mihajlo made this big ship but mostly Me

Stuff room of the big ship

First floor of big ship

2nd floor of the ship

Thanks for your time. And i hope you liked my app :) :) :)

TriickyzTrix

Please provide a bit more information and you're good.

yellow

I edited more information  :) :) :)