News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Builder application!!!

Started by wesley1234, July 10, 2013, 07:55:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

should he be builder?

yes
0 (0%)
no
0 (0%)
not awnsering
0 (0%)
maybe
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: July 11, 2013, 07:59:13 AM

wesley1234

hi my i.n.g is wesley123                                                                                                                                                                                                                 i would like to spawn more things in.                                                                                                                                                                                           i would like to be able to protect larger builds.                                                                                                                                                                                        i heard your able to where a hat of almost anything
i have played the server for 2 and a halve weeks

why should i be builder???
i am a responsable player on the server and in the chat
i am a friendly player
i am a generose player

that is some reasons i would like to be builder                       p.s. i didn't put pictures because i don't no how

Hij

You only just got citizen yesterday, please wait an entire week before applying for builder.

Next application date: July 16