News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Legendary Weapons plugin.

Started by Lepid, September 26, 2013, 04:18:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lepid

Hello KCv players! I'd like to suggest a plugin called Legendary Weapons.Legendary Weapons allows you to set up new item drops from monsters, critters, or players. You can choose what the item is, its display name, enchantments, description, the mobs that drop it, and the chance of it dropping. Despite what the name suggests, you don't have to just do weapons. You can add armor and miscellaneous items as well.  :)

http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/legendaryweapons/

greetings, Lepid_123.

Deimos

Is it possible this plugin is running on the server right now? I found some odd items which I think are caused by this.

Lepid

Quote from: Deimos on September 27, 2013, 03:29:01 AM
Is it possible this plugin is running on the server right now? I found some odd items which I think are caused by this.
Yes, Kaise added this plugin today.  :)

Deimos

And shouldn't there be a vote on this first? I myself am absolutely not convinced. And furthermore, I found level X enchantments very easily. This is not allowed by the rules:

In the Survival World, The sale, Use, distribution, anything to do with god items whatsoever is prohibited.

Exi

After seeing these weapons and tools in-game I came to the conclusion we have to get rid of this plugin asap. It's horribly unbalanced. These swords do a huge amount of damage and these tools are also too OP. If this plugin stays it will take away all balance from the survival world.

Lepid

Quote from: Deimos on September 27, 2013, 07:53:15 PM
And shouldn't there be a vote on this first? I myself am absolutely not convinced. And furthermore, I found level X enchantments very easily. This is not allowed by the rules:

In the Survival World, The sale, Use, distribution, anything to do with god items whatsoever is prohibited.

Kaise and zlexy will set that items will have lower enchants (level 1,2,3 or 4), and they will reduce the chances of getting these items.

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: Lepid on September 27, 2013, 10:23:38 PM
Quote from: Deimos on September 27, 2013, 07:53:15 PM

Kaise and zlexy will set that items will have lower enchants (level 1,2,3 or 4), and they will reduce the chances of getting these items.

I'm pretty sure that's still too OP, survival is meant for vanilla, please don't reduce the balance by adding this mod, I was not aware it will cause so much conflict, today I seized off more than 6-5 swords and items conssiting of level X (10) enchants, in survival and mainworld level 3-4 enchants are still OP and are unfair.

Kaise123

Ugh, I thought that it would have to have permissions assigned first. It wasn't supposed to be active at all. It also should be disabled in the Survival world. I'll get to it ASAP.

EDIT: Disabled it for now. The options were not immediately obvious and I don't have time to work out how to set it up as I want at the moment.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Lepid

I'd like to apologize for this mess, I didn't know that this would happen.  :)

Kaise123

Quote from: Lepid on September 30, 2013, 12:02:17 AM
I'd like to apologize for this mess, I didn't know that this would happen.  :)

Nah it's not your fault :) I should have read into it a bit more.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire