News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

A suggestion and question ...

Started by Zlexy, October 04, 2012, 01:22:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zlexy

Hi, i have a nice suggestion for the server if you wanna read ... and a question lol :)

Get the plugin Logblock - its a good plugin to use and from experience has saved a lot of time and effort, rolling back grief is the main thing, along with catching the griefers. I suggest allowing use to trusted members of staff (admins or something) as it can have some very destructive powers. i've used it too and yes it can be abused, so maybe only limit it to trusted people, maybe not even rank. (give STAR/OP permission to a selected person, rather than a group) :)

And Kai (if you read this), you said you cant get Multiverse, well in the future is it possible ? If so i have some nice suggestions for that too but i will leave that for later

Thank you for reading

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Kaise123

I have actually used LogBlock before and had many problems with it, primarily the inability to roll back WorldEdit griefs. It also caused a very large amount of lag on the server. However I may look into it again and see.

Multiverse WILL be added in the future, the reason I don't want to add it at the moment is that the server only has 1GB of ram and it would be too strenuous on server resources to have any extra worlds.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

SHARKBAIT123

Indeed log block is not really the best. There is the co plugin I belive. Is a great one! On and also there is a plugin the bublecraft has that when u hit a block with a wooden pick axe, it tells u all the recent history of what was destroyed and placed on that block. For example, if SHARKBAIT destroys dirt and places wood, then u hit it with the woodn pick axe, it will possibly say

"SHARKBAIT DESTRYOED DIRT
SHARKBAIT PLACED WOOD"

I think that is a great one. I will try to find the plugin from Michael, or possibly beast knows. XD

ParagonGX

Quote from: SHARKBAIT123 on October 04, 2012, 10:35:50 PM
Indeed log block is not really the best. There is the co plugin I belive. Is a great one! On and also there is a plugin the bublecraft has that when u hit a block with a wooden pick axe, it tells u all the recent history of what was destroyed and placed on that block. For example, if SHARKBAIT destroys dirt and places wood, then u hit it with the woodn pick axe, it will possibly say

SHARKBAIT PLACED WOOD"

I think that is a great one. I will try to find the plugin from Michael, or possibly beast knows. XD
I believe that is Logblock. ._.

SHARKBAIT123

Quote from: .:B.E.A.S.T:. on October 04, 2012, 10:38:38 PM
Quote from: SHARKBAIT123 on October 04, 2012, 10:35:50 PM

SHARKBAIT PLACED WOOD"

I believe that is Logblock. ._.
i don't think so? Dafaque

ParagonGX

SHARKBAIT123

Aha. My appologies. Well that's nice. XD

Kaise123

Yeah that is Logblock. And I think there is another plugin that allows you to do that aswell but I don't remember the name of it
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

KrayzieTrini

The less known Hawkeye, Log block is best imo.

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/hawkeye-reload/?page=9

SHARKBAIT123