News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Whitelist Applications for Closed Beta [OFFICIAL]

Started by Kaise123, October 02, 2012, 07:15:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tooth

If all Bloops are Razzies and all Razzies are Lazzies, then all Bloops are definitely Lazzies?

ParagonGX

yoyo1975

I found Some Problem

Minecraft say Run timed Out When I join KC T_T

Ib Game +.+

ParagonGX

Quote from: yoyo1975 on October 11, 2012, 07:03:43 PM
I found Some Problem

Minecraft say Run timed Out When I join KC T_T
Probably the server was down, because i wasn't able to connect.

AlphaLantern

IGN: AlphaLantern

I think I should be on the whitelist for kaisecraft because I have experience moderating servers. I am currently an Administrator on Bublecraft. I also have the support of dabeast100 (username: .:B.E.A.S.T:.), as i know him both as a fellow Administrator on Bublecraft, and as a friend in real life. I hope you accept my application, and thank you for your consideration.
"Let no one untrained in geometry enter." Aristotle

ParagonGX

Quote from: AlphaLantern on October 11, 2012, 08:45:39 PM

I think I should be on the whitelist for kaisecraft because I have experience moderating servers. I am currently an Administrator on Bublecraft. I also have the support of dabeast100 (username: .:B.E.A.S.T:.), as i know him both as a fellow Administrator on Bublecraft, and as a friend in real life. I hope you accept my application, and thank you for your consideration.
Yea, his a good friend of mine.  :)

Kaise123

Quote from: AlphaLantern on October 11, 2012, 08:45:39 PM

Accepted. Welcome
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Fajitas

hello my
IGN:MrFajitas

i have been on your previous server and i wish i could go back
i enjoyed your server it was my first cracked server i played
†»Fajitas«†
Bµtter Bro™

My house xD

rikiys

I realy want to play a KCv2 i played the first version and it was perfect.
In Game Name- djerb
Age- 13
Location- Latvia

I realy want to play it. Please let me in. Please!

BlueStar5

IGN: BlueStar5
New York

I help people and build homes for players.

------------------------------------------------------------Behold, the formation from a Crafting table to the pigman :o. The crafting table must have created us all, each in different individuals.

kilije

In Game Name: kilije
Location (Country): US

I did not play on the old server but i played alot on robbocraft server and helped him out alot, and i need a good server to go on.

:D KILIJE :D

ParagonGX

Quote from: rikiys on October 13, 2012, 06:54:38 AM
I realy want to play a KCv2 i played the first version and it was perfect.
In Game Name- djerb
Age- 13
Location- Latvia

I realy want to play it. Please let me in. Please!
From the reason you have given, i don't think you are worthy enough to be whitelisted.

AlphaLantern

"Let no one untrained in geometry enter." Aristotle

Azla

Personal Information
IGN: AzlaCraft

Experience and other information
I played the old Kaisecraft under the name of "Loubuscus" and have been looking forward for the new server. Kaisecraft is the only cracked server I have played, and am more than happy to start help out building again. I built quite some buildings such as many in XxRobojackxX's "Sky City" which I am sure he can vouch for me about. Buildings of which it consisted of where McDonald's, My home, Blacksmith, Weapon shop and more! I am looking forward to making a great contribution to the new server and am sure to create even more and better buildings than last time as I have improved, thank you. :)

DominOxD

In Game Name: DominO_xD

I wan't to play on the server and I want to build stuff and connect with other players and survive! A thing to add; I also have a couple of friends on this server :)

EDIT: I'm actually 17 I wrote 14 because it was a mistake I was using the numpad ;/