News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Engineer Application

Started by MrToasterizim, December 18, 2013, 05:24:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrToasterizim

Hello, this is my engineer application for 2013.

It has been a while since my builder application, so now Im doing my engineer one. First off I would like to say thank you to BaroomPsycho And TheDarkWolf for helping me get this far, and also a big thanks for all the Kaise123 people for being so nice. :)

IGN: MrToasterizim

So I would like to be an Engineer because I have boon looking forward to it for a very long time, and now I am one step closer to it. Also I am very good at redstone as you will see by the video down below. I would also like to change my name to something colourful and bright like the Christmas Colours for the Holidays. But my biggest dream is that I would be able to spawn all the redstone I would need to make more contraptions like a piston elevator or a rollercoaster thats really long. Maybe i'll even set Christmas Fireworks on the Day Of Christmas. But the biggest hope for when I'm an engineer is that I can help people build loads of redstone stuff like i did with WhiteFalcon, I built his flush redstone door that can open from both sides. And it only took about 15 minutes to get done. I really hope I can get accepted for this rank, It would mean a lot to me to get this rank because i've been waiting for it since Kaise123 had 1.5. Please accept me, I would really appreciate it. Well this concludes the writing part of my application, now the better part, The video Down below.

Engineer Application Video: Engineer Application

baroompsycho

Awesome video! It shows that you have a solid understanding of redstone/how redstone works. :) However, the written part of your application needs to have a bit more information, like it should be a solid paragraph. I suggest maybe taking a look at other accepted Engineer applications. Other than that, I think that everything else was well done!

MrToasterizim

Thanks Baroom and I even thought my writing part was bad, I'll get to work on that now :)

baroompsycho

Wow, that was a really fast response and edit! I would've liked a bit more information, but since you've clearly shown your dedication to achieving the rank, and you have demonstrated your knowledge of redstone through the builds that you've created which are unique as well as complex....

Accepted. :)