News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Favourite Anime/Suggestions/What are you watching?

Started by Kaise123, September 24, 2013, 04:03:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaise123

As I well know there are many Anime fans in the community, So I thought I'd ask what everyone's favourite is. I know there's been another similar topic to this before on the forums, but it was more about people's favorite style.

I'll start the ball rolling and say that my favourite Anime is currently Sword Art Online. Although... I just finished Angel Beats and that was amazing also.
I'm now watching Mirai Nikki, But I'm always looking for suggestions on what to download next! So what are people's favourites/What are they watching at the moment?
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

LeonDaMundt

Watamote! A story of a high school girl who has no friends, has a lot of struggles, it's a weird strange and a funny anime! :)

DEADShotMartini

I too am curretly watching Mirai Nikki *High 5*. Hmm favourite wise i haven't really got a definite choice but i recently finished watching this one called "Zero no Tsukaima" (Familiar of Zero) which is absolutely f**king amazing. Its four 12 episode seasons of amazing story, sadly the creator died a few months ago from cancer (RIP). My other fav one which fits into a more 'Adult' category is Highschool DxD (I ain't explaining it huehehe) which has just literally released the final episode of season 2.

If you really want to try something different theres this one called Akikan, its basically about soda cans that can turn into girls which have fighting abilities and dislike (or like) eachother based on the material their can was made from (Steel or aluminium). The story in this is pretty cool if you follow it.

Another one is this one called Sakurasou No Pet Na Kanjo which focuses on an English/Japaneese girl called Shiina that is an amazing artist that wants to become a manga writer but has no sense of self needs and needs people to look after her, which is all put onto this guy who is living in this place called "sakurasou", which is a dorm house that houses the "bad" people or financially broke students that go to the school <-- really awesome.

Deathdefyer99

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner

TheAmazingBobert

Sakurasou No Pet na kanojo was one of my personal favorites, And atm Im watching Attack On Titan... although before I Watched ones like K-on Girls un panzer and Clannad
"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy

Deathdefyer99

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner

Hij

My favourite is, and always will be, InuYasha. The nostalgia trip I get every time I watch an ep is just phenomenal. I'd do some suggestions as well, but I'm not really caught up with the new anime shiznizzle ;P. All the animes I'd suggest would be from < 2003

Kaise123

Quote from: DEADShotMartini on September 24, 2013, 05:18:23 AM
I too am curretly watching Mirai Nikki *High 5*. Hmm favourite wise i haven't really got a definite choice but i recently finished watching this one called "Zero no Tsukaima" (Familiar of Zero) which is absolutely f**king amazing. Its four 12 episode seasons of amazing story, sadly the creator died a few months ago from cancer (RIP). My other fav one which fits into a more 'Adult' category is Highschool DxD (I ain't explaining it huehehe) which has just literally released the final episode of season 2.

If you really want to try something different theres this one called Akikan, its basically about soda cans that can turn into girls which have fighting abilities and dislike (or like) eachother based on the material their can was made from (Steel or aluminium). The story in this is pretty cool if you follow it.

Another one is this one called Sakurasou No Pet Na Kanjo which focuses on an English/Japaneese girl called Shiina that is an amazing artist that wants to become a manga writer but has no sense of self needs and needs people to look after her, which is all put onto this guy who is living in this place called "sakurasou", which is a dorm house that houses the "bad" people or financially broke students that go to the school <-- really awesome.

*HIGH 5*
Downloading Akkikan now, sounds alright :) Sakurasou No Pet Na Kanjo sounds alright too, I might get it.

Quote from: TheAmazingBobert on September 24, 2013, 05:41:25 AM
Sakurasou No Pet na kanojo was one of my personal favorites, And atm Im watching Attack On Titan... although before I Watched ones like K-on Girls un panzer and Clannad

Clannad is on my list of Anime to watch, Apparently it's really good. Although I'm going to hold it off for a bit and probably watch it with a group of friends at an Anime night, As someone already suggested it. I'm pretty sure it's made by the same people as Angel Beats which will apparently ensue the same amount of man tears at the end.

Cristinasama

All time Favourite 'Wolfs Rain'  not shure if your into Wolves xD and atm Im watching Clannad  and AnoHana. all amazing anime's :D.

Kaise123

Quote from: Cristinasama on September 24, 2013, 08:21:30 PM
All time Favourite 'Wolfs Rain'  not shure if your into Wolves xD and atm Im watching Clannad  and AnoHana. all amazing anime's :D.

Wolfs Rain, or Urufuzu Rein Sounds good. *Adds to list*.

I personally HATE dubbed anime, Always watch it with Subtitles. Everyone else?

jedwere

Hahaha, who new so many people here actuwaly are anime fans xD
I'd recommend.. "Kamisama Kiss" its where a high school girl turns into a goddess! :D
(mostly romance and comedy)

Other anime i watch:

Place-To-Place
A Super Cute "Neko" people anime, comedy romance!

Familiar of zero
lol like what DeadShot said its "absolutely f**king amazing."
its abit kinda pervy xD
its where a normal guy get summoned into a world of Dungeons and magic, where he is a familiar of a pink headed (spoiled) girl named "lousie", but the story is mostly related to magic, swords, badass moves and...(wait for it) *&@#$*&^$#&$*% <------ i censored it for obvious reasons xD  (mainly A teaser)

To be continued... cuz i have school xD

Kaise123

The only thing stopping me from watching 'Familiar of Zero is "The series was left unfinished due to the author's death on April 4, 2013.". I get sad enough when a good Anime finishes... let alone if it's unfinished.

DEADShotMartini

Quote from: Kaise123 on September 26, 2013, 07:04:25 PM
The only thing stopping me from watching 'Familiar of Zero is "The series was left unfinished due to the author's death on April 4, 2013.". I get sad enough when a good Anime finishes... let alone if it's unfinished.
Lolwat, The anime itself is finished, the 4 seasons are actually complete, and the story ties up. Well it doesn't tie up to the point where it can't be continued, but it definitely has a good ending.

Cj -Master of Trollz

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10000 kicks 1 time,but the man who has practiced 1 kick 10000 times" ~Bruce Lee