News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

[Guide] for new peeps on the server :D

Started by jedwere, October 18, 2013, 04:56:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jedwere

Hey new guys, read this if your having some trouble adjusting to some of the server rules and whatnot  ;D

Top reasons why you might get banned, kicked, etc:
1. talking in a different language
you cant just come and talk in your own language, or your countries, it spams up the server's chat!
so don't complain why your getting muted or something else.

2. don't spam other players
just because the player is unresponsive doesn't mean you can send them multiple tp requests or /msg them a couple of times. also worthy of a mute (maybe)

3. do not touch anything thats not yours!!
you could get framed or have the urge to grife or steal, not everything is free for you to play with you know.

4. reporting someone for hacking
if you got killed in pvp, its not nice or mature to call them a hacker (unless you have proof and a legit reason of course)

finally, if your having trouble making friends know this, friends don't come to you. and
if your citizenship app got denied, dont get frustrated or start saying things you don't mean, just because your app got denied dosen't mean we hate you, just ask your self why was it denied in the first place  :)

P.s Sorry if my English is abit shaky
and ive also experienced this, i was a huge ass b4 so.. im sorry about before  :'(

Hope this helps you guys alot!

Zlexy

A nice simple and to the point guide. I like it, good work :)
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

jedwere

Quote from: Zlexy on October 19, 2013, 06:41:36 AM
A nice simple and to the point guide. I like it, good work :)

thanks zlexy ^_^, is it fine though if i keep posting something like this?  ;D

Ender Dragonite

5. If you randomly get some weird lightning powers, don't make everyone tp to you and then burn them with lightning for no reason and then take all their items cuz it's frickin annoying.

I think I like Pokemon ^_^