News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Hey, its about somethin...

Started by jedwere, November 12, 2013, 11:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jedwere

As of now, my sister, also known as Camillewere, will be joining kaisecraft, because she wants to know why i play so much..
id like you all to know, id like to take FULL responsibility for my sister's actions, because she's my sister, and its my fault if she does anything screwy, so you just know, i will NOT give her my acc, she's 12 so go easy on her, she dosent even know how to place blocks, let alone the rules and crafting. please help her out. -jedwere

(btw the next text are my sister typing, not me)
hi, my name is camille, but im known my camillewere,
im 12 years old, i go to the same school my brother goes to, im very shy, and i realy want to know how to play this game.

P.S if any one thinks about going near my sis, and start hitting on her, u gotta kill me first!! (IRL) and dont waste yur time, she ugly! so.. no

Ender Dragonite

Since you're a good brother, teach her how to play Minecraft yourself  ;D

I think I like Pokemon ^_^

HanSolo

Welcome, if her needs any assistance feel free to contact me

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Kaise123

Anybody that tries to 'hit on' a 12 year old should have something worse than a ban put on them.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Smoove

Quote from: Kaise123 on November 15, 2013, 05:59:07 PM
Anybody that tries to 'hit on' a 12 year old should have something worse than a ban put on them.
prison for 5 years?
also, jedwere, how are you gonna call your sister ugly? now that's cruel in my opinion.

jedwere

Quote from: Smoove on November 16, 2013, 04:26:11 AM
prison for 5 years?
also, jedwere, how are you gonna call your sister ugly? now that's cruel in my opinion.
no man, she's beautiful! almost 4 guys tried to court her, but abit scared coz of me xD just trying to protect my sis man..
(since i said this, now people know..)

shuff

Quote from: jedwere on November 16, 2013, 08:45:27 PM
prison for 5 years?
no man, she's beautiful! almost 4 guys tried to court her, but abit scared coz of me xD just trying to protect my sis man..
LOL, we don't care if she's beautiful or ugly, minecraft isn't for.... you know what.

TheDarkWolf

Quote from: shuff on November 17, 2013, 01:07:03 AM
Quote from: jedwere on November 16, 2013, 08:45:27 PM
prison for 5 years?
LOL, we don't care if she's beautiful or ugly, minecraft isn't for.... you know what.

Ender Dragonite

I think I like Pokemon ^_^

Exi

TheDarkWolf

TheAmazingBobert

"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy

Deathdefyer99

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner

TheAmazingBobert

"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt