News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Application for Mod :)

Started by mindtoit66, March 15, 2013, 01:33:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mindtoit66

Name:
Mike Johnson

ING:
mindtoit66

Languages i know:
A little Spanish and English very well

Activity:
im mostly on MC every day so I you will see me almost all the time :)

Activity before Kaisecraft:
Fatecraft until Greifers came and destroyed the server so i quit

My Favorite things
>8U Derp XD Lolz

Knowledge:
i have knowledge for World Edit Building Mob-grinders,Mob-arenas etc.

World Edit:
//wand
//set
//replace
//stack
//stackair
//copy
//paste
etc.

I`m nice :L Kind and Likes to Mine :3 and has a good sence of humor
for the new ones i build houses for them treat them As there Greatly Appreciated
, and i help others with Protections , and i  fix greifed  houses . If i'm chosen as Moderator i promise i will do a Well 
appreciated Job And if i don't get picked Well everyone isn't fit for the job   :)

Additional Information:
I'm 15 Likes Pie,cookies,cake,fat-mans pies,and MOST OF All Cookies and cream ice-cream IRL
When I'm online and there are  no mods or admins i see a lot of griefs if i am chosen becoming
rank of Moderator i will First. Warn them 2nd Kick them 3rd I warn them and they still do it Temp. Ban
If i am chosen of becoming Moderator It would be Gratefully Honored for me to Do this job :)

Thank you for Spending your Precious time to read this And Thank you again

Sincerely,Your New Friend
                                                                                      Mindtoit66
Sincerely,
          Mindtoit66

Kaise123

Very minimal relevant information, poor grammar and English throughout, Too short.

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire