News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

raperv26's 2nd Moderator Application

Started by raperv26, April 24, 2013, 03:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jason87047

Based on your edits and and dedication to this thread i am going to say that you seem like you have the qualifications to be mod. Soooo...
-Support

raperv26

Thank You for your support jason87047!!!

CSI2

I like your apply cous it is now better when u add more things.i know you from the game and you give me inspiration for redstone builds.thanks for everything!!!~Support~

Zlexy

Im not sure about this personally. App is good and everything, english is fine etc however you have proven to be annoying in the past with continuously spamming a mods name if you need help. I recall very well the time i went AFK and when i got back, all i seen in the chat was 'wanyama' 'wanyama...' 'wan....' '.....' '......'

If you can change that attitude then ill support.

But for now, im unsure
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

raperv26

I do realize that I did that multiple times in the past, but never again. I have realized that I need to be more mature. And I will be more mature from this day forth.

-raperv26

raperv26

Also, Thank You CSI2 for your support!!!

UltraMiner

Ok i think you have the skills to Moderator so..
Heres my support
~Support

raperv26

Thank you for your Support Ultraminer!!

Kaise123

Quote from: Zlexy on April 27, 2013, 07:24:20 PM
Im not sure about this personally. App is good and everything, english is fine etc however you have proven to be annoying in the past with continuously spamming a mods name if you need help. I recall very well the time i went AFK and when i got back, all i seen in the chat was 'wanyama' 'wanyama...' 'wan....' '.....' '......'

But for now, im unsure

Raper, This is exactly the sort of behaviour that makes us wary about making you a Mod. I think that we might put you into a position as a trial moderator (Same as a mod, Different prefix) and see how you go. If you seem to have learnt and matured enough then you will be taken on board as a full moderator. Staff opinions on this?
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

ParagonGX

Quote from: Kaise123 on April 28, 2013, 08:02:01 PM
Quote from: Zlexy on April 27, 2013, 07:24:20 PM

But for now, im unsure

Raper, This is exactly the sort of behaviour that makes us wary about making you a Mod. I think that we might put you into a position as a trial moderator (Same as a mod, Different prefix) and see how you go. If you seem to have learnt and matured enough then you will be taken on board as a full moderator. Staff opinions on this?
I would agree with Kai in this case. There are some minor changes which are still needed from you. I believe the position of trial moderator, will allow senior staff members to access your behavior and continue from there.

imran

HanSolo

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

raperv26

If you guys want it, I can be a Jr. Moderator for now. Like I said, I now know my mistakes and I am doing my best to fix them.

Zlexy

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."