News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Bunni4Life's Mod Application

Started by Bunni4Life, July 08, 2013, 02:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bunni4Life

Name:
Stephanie
ING:
Bunni4Life
Day I Started Playing:
May 19, 2013 (Exactly 7 Weeks)
What I have been doing:
I joined after knowing about the server for a while. When I started I made friends and began building. I love building for long periods of time, and I did. I try to help anyone I can with anything they need, like building or killing a wither(It didn't work out well). I try to play everyday. I do only have one computer to my availability since mine is broken, so I am on in the morning and at night mostly. I play for 2 to 3 hours every day (sometimes less because of family activities). Right now it is summer so I have been on and playing, but when school does start I have cross country, mariachi, violin lessons, and volunteer work. I will still play a lot on weekends, probably 4 to 5 hours.
Knowledge Of Being A Mod:
I understand what a mods responsibilities and I agree to do them as needed, but I have no experience as one. I would like this to be my first "mod job", as I put. I am willing to do whatever is needed and I will try to help every bunny rabbit(I mean players) as I can. I do understand not having any experience can be a hassle, but I am willing to learn by myself, so I can be less of a problem to the other mods.
Knowledge Of Plugins:
I know almost everything to Residence plugin, except for how to expand your residence. I have a very limited knowledge of CoreProtect and WorldEdit, but I am willing to learn and I will also Google it when I need to, so I don't bother everyone too much. More or less, I know the basic commands of the server, that all players need to know.
My Learning Qualities:
I love learning. It's very fun to find out new things whether it is on a game or how to make the perfect cake. If I don't find interest in it I will still learn it, but I probably will have to write it down. I pick things up quiet easily, but not everything. I learn for the knowledge of it, not how it works or why it works the way it does. I do ask many questions about some of the weirdest things, but it's only in my nature. I like being shown things. Say I read on how to do something, I would like to be shown how to do it as an example, just for extra reference. I like to learn in parts. I don't like to learn everything in one day. I enjoy learning plugin by plugin, not five hours straight of learning all of them. I forget easily that way.
About My Personality And How I Act Towards Others:
I am semi-serious. I do like joking, but only if I am in that mood. I don't like when people push their thoughts or ideas on life or the game on me. I love talking and meeting new people. I do occasionally I get angry and might be slightly rude, but I always quickly say sorry for it's not right that I became rude with them even in a slight way. I always forget the bad things and remember the good. I never hold a grudge because life is too short. If you do bring up bad things with me and I say I don't remember, I don't. I usually treat others with respect and give them tips if I seen needed. I never judge others on anything, but their actions towards me.
Language:
I speak English, as it is my first language. I do know a little French and I will be studying it more this next school year, so if there is a French speaker who needs help I may be able to convey an idea to them.  I enjoy using proper grammar, but there are times I don't. I do have a hard time reading things that aren't written in correct grammar.
Time Zone:
I live in the Mountain Time Zone. My state does not do Daylight Savings Time, but that shouldn't effect anything. I like to be on at 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. my time. 
Extra:
I am 15. I am not employed or looking to be. I do well with schedules. For example, if you ask me to be on at 6 a.m. your time I will figure out what time that will be for me and I will be on at that exact time or before. Finally, I don't do well with criticism.
Thank you for taking the time to read this! Please, criticize (not to harshly tho).
Ruling all is just the start. >:3

Hij

I can barely read this. Could you format it a little better? Maybe include spaces between paragraphs or add bold titles? ;)

Zlexy

You're a nice pleasant person, and this is a great app and your honesty about not knowing commands is great too.

My only criticism is could you please space out your paragraphs? It's a bit hard to read

Nonetheless, i support you
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

iTroll

This is a huge wall of text. Sorry I only skimmed it.
But support you're nice, helpful, active, smart, etc.
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

scottymac223

Support! Easy going person and never a bother to anyone.  ;D

TheDarkWolf

If Zlexy and I can read it, then Hij can too. But yeah, paragraphs would make it easier on the eyes.

It's a fine app that I can see. :) Like I said, if you make mature decisions, I'll support you.

- Support

My Shoe Wanker

Bunni, your my favourite, and you probably already know this  :-*
but yeah, reason for support is what other people said.. whatever they said, so..
support i guess.. :3
hooray for bunni4life! <3

D0n3four

She is a really nice player and she does not really have any problems with anyone on the server. Very friendly

Support Granted :D
Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the "vox populi" now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, van guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour(<yes this is a word) to meet you and you may call me V.

~V for Vendetta-Remember Remember

EXXTREME_TERROR

110%  support from me, she nice, funny and full of excitment, she will make a great mod on kai's server and she always helps everybody :P
I may be crazy, but it keeps me from going insane xD

fearlessness1321

I think Bunni will make a great Mod she is a very calm and nice person who will be nothing but prize on the server. Not sure what my say has to do with anything but I give her my full support.

Support

Yellow

You are good person but i saw you online only 1 time for 5 mins, but you got my support.  ;)
~Support

Stephen

Nice Application. You have my support

Signature by: Builder Stephen
Email: earlstephen16@gmail.com

Zlexy

Again, after a long discussion with other staff, Im going to accept you. Congrats. Contact me on skype or ingame to get introduced to the rank.

--Application accepted--
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."