News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Zlexy's Mall

Started by karathorhikari, July 10, 2013, 10:42:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

karathorhikari

I'm not sure if there's a better place to put this, but it isn't really a bug, I don't think. The mall Zlexy designed that is used as the general server mall has a problem in the Enchanted Book section. They are all the same, and none of them are even labelled. When I bought all of them to test them, they all just said "Enchanted Book," and none of them even had any effects used in an anvil. I've wasted thousands trying to get what I wanted. Why would the person who designed the books leave them that way? It just takes your money and you get nothing in return.

baroompsycho

Unfortunately, I don't think Enchanted books can be spawned by using individual ids as of right now, so they can't really be sold by using [Sell] signs. However, if you or any other players wish to purchase them, I suggest buying them from a staff member. :) Sorry for the inconvenience Karathor.

$-Superbotar-$

You can just buy xp bottles and books than enchant./warp enchant
Superbotar

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: $-Superbotar-$ on August 08, 2013, 04:43:36 AM
You can just buy xp bottles and books than enchant./warp enchant

The last post on this topic is literally 1 month ago, please don't refresh old topic like that.