News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

BlaaaazMC's #3 Mod app (Hope my last)

Started by BlaaaazMC, August 21, 2013, 03:57:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlaaaazMC

So... This is my third Mod app and I hope it will be my last but you never know.

Before I start my app I would just like to say sorry for being so inactive these past 2 months and thats cause I was on my vacation and in the place I am is no WI-FI so I had to go to my cousin or stuff like that so that I could be on the server.That's all I wanted to clear out before I start my app. Lets start the app.

Name: Marko Bašić

IGN: BlaaaazMC (ex: makipakaki)

Skype name: makipakaki

Languages: I speak Croatian,Bosnian,Serbian,English and German.

Activity:
I play on KCv2 from 1 till 4 hours. When I do play on the server I help people when they call me and I make redstone builds and traps. If I get accepted I will do a lot of cool things and I will help a lot to ho ever neeeds me.

Activity before KCv2:
I played a lot in my SinglePlayer. I played modded survival or just regular vanilla survival. I did play with WorldEdit a lot and I watched a lot of videos that used it to build awesome castles,houses,statues and etc.I watched a lot of Minecraft videos and I still do and thats all that I did before KCv2. I started playing on KCv2 when my friend Lepid_123 told me about it and I would like to say thanks to him for doing thet cause if it wasn't for him I wouldn't meet all of you guys and wouldn't have a great time playing on the server.

Old KCv:
Sadly I didnt get a chance of playing on it but if I did get a chance I'm sure that I would play on it a lot.

Activity after I discoverd KCv2:
I play on it most of my time when I can and I build a lot of redstone releated things but sadly I never finish them cause I have another build in my mind and that's how I leave my builds. I do tend to help people and I love building I help always when someone calls me unless I'm too busy helping someone else. My first rank was Citizen and with that rank I had that rank for a month before I applied for Builder. I was Builder also for a month and then 3 weeks after I got Builder came the Engineer rank which I have right know.

Commands:

WorldEdit
[spoiler]
I use it a lot in my Singleplayer and I know how to use it really good.
//wand-gives you a Wodden Axe which you use to set position's for were you want to edit.
//set
//replace -1.block you want to replace 2.block you want to put instead.
//fill
//fixlava
//fixwater
//limit
//copy
//paste
//undo
//redo
//sel
//desel
//pos1
//pos2
//hpos1
//hpos2
//chunk
//expand
//contract
//walls
//move -1.how much blocks you want to move on a side 2.side you want to move them on.
//stack
//cut
//generate
//hcyl
//sphere
//hsphere
//hpyramid
//snow
//thaw
[/spoiler]

WorldGuard
[spoiler]
I know a lot about it and I dont use it all the time but I know how to use it.
/region define -name
/region addowner -1.name of the region 2.player I want to add as owner.
/region removeowner  -removes player's permission to build
/region setparent
/god
/ungod
/heal
/slay
/stack
/stopfire
/allowfire
/stoplag
/stoplag -c
/locate
[/spoiler]

CoreProtect
[spoiler]
I know this plugin very good and I hope I'll need to use it so that I can master it.
/co i/inspect – for activing coreprotect
/co rollback n: nickname t:time r:radius – for rollback
[/spoiler]

Forum Knowledge:
I know a lot about forums cause I used them in other games and I know how to lock,create,modify and etc. I also do reply when I want like for support and stuff like that.

I'm very well known on the server and I'm sure no one hates me but that's just my opinion. I got a great rep cause I help people and I build awesome things(my opinion I think there awesome you can think the same or that there good and etc.). I do tell mods when something is griefed when one is on the server and I don't grief I only help and build.

Why I should get this rank:I think that I deserver this rank cause I've been on the server a long time I helped a lot of people I am very good with everyone I dont hate and I know all of the commands but that's not all you need and thats not all.I think I should get this rank cause I'm a mature player I dont mess with people I mean i troll but not like say bad words to them or insault them in any shape or form I never curse and use faul language and I dont talk in croatian in the chat only in /msg's.

Additional information about me:
I'm 14 years old and I live in Croatia. I was going to the 8th grade know I'm going to go to High School. I love playing videogames and I do play sports. I played Field Hockey for 2 and a half years before I quited cause I was mad on my trainer but after 5 months I came back and I was playing it till January when I was only playing soccer. I play soccer and I was playing it and Field Hockey at the same time but the matches were mostly at the same date so I had to choose Field Hockey insted of soccer. I still play it and I got a lot better at it and I'm in the first 11 every match. That's all that I can think of and I hope I get accepted as Mod if not I'll try again.

People I have met:
[spoiler]
I met a lot of people and I am really sorry if I forget to put you you can tell me and I will fix it

Mods+:
Kaise123
Paragon
Baroom
Zlexy
Hijana
Exigopro
Hansolo
Lepid123
Thrax
Smoove
Deadshot
Leon

Regular players:
Blarno
nikolicaaaa
Flykid
Skyra
Steve123
Jedwere
Yellow
Raper
Xdinox
Shuff and many,many more.
[/spoiler]

That's about it thanks for reading this and I hope I get accepted.

Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaz.

$-Superbotar-$

Superbotar

-Blarno-

I definitely support you, application is great.
You're a good friend and playing actively on server since you came from your vacation.
Also I can say that all the commands listed below are not copyed, you really know them. I remember you trying all of those in our private server.

So yeah, support,
-Blarno

shuff

WOW,Great application and you are a Great guy,you helped me alot before your vacations and you are very funny,i think you deserve this rank :)
-Support -Support -Support -Support

TheAmazingBobert

I like your app, It's obvious that you've put effort and thought into writing it. There is alot of information here, and you seem to have a grasp on the Core commands. The size of the app is very nice, although I have never met you in game so I'm going to give you support, but hopefully meeting you in game wont change that :D Good luck to you.

Support
"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy

BlaaaazMC

I would really like to met you too Bobert and I hope I get the chance.

-Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaz

HanSolo

Good player, good app. English is a bit shaky, but that doesn't matter.

-I have nothing more to say, Support

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Mathew

Only seen you once and you already seemed like a great guy. Informative application. Support.
Signature Removed by Moderator.

DEADShotMartini

I shall give my support, i mean you're not exactly a nuisance but you're not exactly unknown either, english is shaky but we've already had people like that and they're fine, you're active in my timezone and the app is decent.

TheDarkWolf

I'll support you also. I've not played with you much, but I remember seeing you when I first started playing on KCv2, and you seemed alright at that time. You and Blarno both seem like good people.

Lepid

Nice app,great player and funny guy  :P ... I have no reason to not support you... so..

Support

...and good luck!  ;)

Zlexy

Accepted. Contact me on Skype (mrjcosta) for promotion.

-- Application accepted --
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."