News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Moderator Application: SpyroXI

Started by VinylFlare, December 04, 2013, 08:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VinylFlare

IGN :
SpyroXI

Name :

First:
Axel

Last:
Sparks

Skype Name:
dabossas

Time Zone:
GMT

UK
United Kingdom

Amount online:

I can usually be on most if not all the time I'm at home after school, and maybe even sometimes at school haha. If I need to go off for a longer period of time I will notify the appropriate members.

Previous Server Administration:

I've previously owned numerous servers that have failed or succeeded, I have been an administrative rank on a few other servers, my experience has taught me a lot of things.

My View:

Due to my recent history and my past I have learnt to be fair, solve and deal with issues ASAP and learned the ins and outs of many different plugins, I will be able to look over the server, when needed and even when not. Things would be dealt with appropriately and will not be overlooked.

Responsibility:

I would say I'm a reasonably responsible person, I may mess around here and there but overall I get the job done to a satisfactory standard. I understand the impact and overuse of certain commands and powers provided with a moderation position and they will not be abused.

Skills and Abilities:

I have many skills and abilities some unrelated to this topic, I program in java I'm not extremely fluent yet but here's something basic for proof:
public class Java {
public static void main (String[] args) {
  if (math.random( ) < 0.5) {
   System.out.printin("Kaise123") ;
  }
  System.out.printin("End") ;
}
}
Id be more than willing to make custom plugins for Kaise123.

I know most plugins inside-out due to the fact that I ran a server for at least a year trying many different plugins. I am very good with people, any incidents or problems with be seen from both sides of the argument, I will never take sides and I will take it seriously. I am a team player I work with a lot of others I know not all people can be best friends but ill try my best to get along with any other staff, even if they are total jerks to me.

Previous bans:

Most of my bans have been on player vs. player servers, either for using clients that will give me an advantage against others or glitching to places that I'm not supposed to. I was also banned once from a server for griefing, At that time I was vulnerable my father was doing bad things and I was under alot of peer pressure I tried to fit in but that has caused much destress for all others who felt the impact of my crime.

Last words:

There's one thing I ask. Look at my application and take it to heart, really think about what I've said don't just take one look and reject me straight away. If you do this I don't mind if I am rejected as long as you truly think I'm not fit to be part of the moderational community

Purpose:

The purpose of moderators are to moderate and help whenever needed, to make everyone around them smile (that's not always the case) and to make everyone feel welcome at home, some may think its just a chance to get power, I say 'well I'm on the server a lot why not give a hand to anyone that needs it'

Commands i know:

World Edit:
//
//wand
//hcyl [Block]

• //hsphere [Block]

• //brush [Block]

• //sphere [Block]

• //cyl [Block]

• //walls [Block]
    //replace [Block] [Block]
    //superpickaxe
    //set [Block]

World guard:
    /region
    /region define
    /region flag
    I know all flags, like Owners, Explosions, PvP ect...
    /region remove [name]
    /region flag [name] [flag] [none/allow/deny]
    /region setparent [child] [parent]
    /region delete [name]
    /region info
    /region addowner [name] [player]
    /region addmember [name] [player]

Residence/res:
    /res create [name]
    /res pset [player] trusted true
    /res pset [player] trusted false
    /res pset pvp true
    /res pset pvp false
    and more flags...
    im not 100% familiar with Res commands yet, i will learn though.

Core Protect:
    /co i
    /co rollback m- h- d- w-

About me:
    My name is Axel Sparks and Im in 9th grade/Year 9 Im from UK and i love Minecraft, i've been playing since i was 10 and started making my own server from 11. I began basic servers then moved onto 20gb ram server hosts with well over 100 plugins, thats how i learned to use most of the plugins, i have had alot of experience in server administration, ive been moderators developers administrators co-owner and owners many times in the past. i go to an all boys school and have many friends (if your wondering yes there is a girls school close by ;) ) who play on the server currently or will be playing on it soon, heres some: luke13747 cloudxtifa digel50000 cfurlong2001 Password_key Mr_Creepington soon my friends, lmaster14 maxy10 gameover2569 and many others will be joining. my activities out of school would mainly be riding, i have a 90cc pit bike i race occasionally in small competitions, other than that its gaming. The gaming started when i got my new PC Spec: 16gb Ram, AMD Radeon 7770 Graphics Card, water cooled, dual-core and its overclocked for maximum performance so i have no trouble with lag, i play games like skyrim, terraria, call of duty, TF2 and Minecraft. I have some money, so if the server is running low on funds give me a shout. I am also currently an Elite.

Thanks for your time

Axel,

TheAmazingBobert

spyro you're a good player, whom I'd love to see as staff as you're respectful in game and I've never seen you cause players any grief, however... While the application itself is good, you're missing some key info we look for in an application such as World Edit commands, World Guard commands, Core Inspect commands, and maybe some res commands if you want bonus xD. Also to tell us a little more about yourself in a brief way so we know who you are would be awesome, so for these reasons i'm going to remain neutral for now.

EDIT: I've noticed the edits, and You have my support, although one more thing you could do to make it neater is hide the commands in spoilers :P

Support
"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy

Lepid

Just as bobby said, tell us something about yourself and some We, Wg and Co commamds.Then I too will support you :)

EDIT: I see changes in your app, I think that you're a nice guy, so I will support you :)

Support

VinylFlare

I have looked over my app and improved it with any info you need.

TheDarkWolf

---------SUPPORT.

You're a really decent player in game and seem to get along well with everyone. I'd be glad to see you take a shot at being a staff member. :)

iTroll

Decent application, and you're a really cool and helpful player. You got my support.
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

HanSolo

Your app is nothing special, but I like you as a person and I find you extremely mature. Good luck ;)

-Support

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

baroompsycho

A good amount of staff supported you on your application and had nothing bad to say about your in game behaviour. I'll be promoting you to your in game rank as well as your forums rank.  Just add either I or a 1337 on Skype and we'll add you to the staff chat. :) Congrats!