News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Regarding LeonMundt and Zenentrick

Started by TheDarkWolf, December 27, 2013, 08:10:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDarkWolf

Hello,

It seems over the past couple days that we've continuously had multiple players on the server asking about LeonMundt and why Zenentrick is now dead.

LeonMundt was demoted from staff because of spawning items in World:Main, enchanting them, and then transferring them to World:Survival via usage of his mod powers and an alternate account. Some items, like wither skulls, diamonds, blaze rods, ender pearls, massive amounts of Obsidian, etc. were also transferred over via abuse of commands. Other items not accounted for were also possibly transferred in from W:M.

Raperv26 and a few others helped me compile evidence against him after I'd received multiple complaints about his behavior from other players over a period of over a month. Multiple staff members had also expressed dislike of him after I began compiling evidence on Leon and letting them in on what I was doing.

After Leon was demoted from staff, Baroom went to his faction's base and cleared out all of the illegitimate/illegal looking items that she could find.

Zenentrick was not disbanded, contrary to what he's told others. Zenentrick was ruined from the inside out after Leon's demotion by one of their officers whom Leon always talked to like dirt. Unless that person wants me to state their name, I will not do so, as I told them I wouldn't the other day. This officer unclaimed all of Zenentricks territory and then kicked all of the members from the faction.

A few members of Zenentrick and staff members have vouched for the evidence and complaints that I have proof of, and will back up what's in the ZIP file I have on my computer that I've sent out to multiple people.

LeonMundt has also told lies about other staff members since his demotion and ban from the server. This includes me and Raperv26. Of which, he claims we have glitched in/abused our commands to gain wealth and items in survival. All of my items and Raphael's are accounted for, and other staff members and players whom I've been around can vouch for their legitimacy.

Also note that prior to Leon's demotion and ban that Leon was adamant about having survival reset because of his claims of multiple individuals glitching items in. I personally feel that this was an opportunity he saw to cover his own tracks and hide what he'd done.

If anyone has any questions, send a private message on the forums and I'll respond. Since the zip file is too large, send me a private message on the forums and I'll send you my skype contact information so that you may see it. I'll post a few of the photos below so if you don't want to download the whole file.

~ Wolf

shuff

I'm not going to attempt to lie, I will be honest in this one, it was me the officer that raided him. After all what he had done, I did that.

TheDarkWolf

For those of you who might not notice it otherwise...

Brylee [GamerGirl]

Now I don't seem so crazy for not liking Leon -_- I knew of his glitching long be4 now, reason I didn't tell was cause I was such a low rank that leon could of done whatever he wanted to my base,me, or anything...I forgot to save the screenshots but when I was VIP,Leon did once threat to world edit/delete my builds in mainworld....:/ but anyways I find it completely reasonable that he was demoted and banned....

allanski

I raided him once over a year ago because I was told if i do it i will get premium mc acc too bad they lied :( and Leon helped me quiet a bit before maybe he can do some bad stuff but he is not really that bad

crnobijeli13

Quote from: allanski on February 19, 2014, 08:22:53 AM
Leon helped me quiet a bit before maybe he can do some bad stuff but he is not really that bad

Trust me, he's Satan.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

xXRoboJackXx

I think this post has served it's purpose, no need to bump it again.