News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Overseas's Builder Request

Started by Overseas, February 23, 2014, 04:34:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Overseas

- Your In Game Name (IGN): Overseas
- How long you have played for: almost one year...last year xD
- Multiple pictures of your construction(s) : They are on this forum, but i can't find them anymore. I have them from when i was admin and builer too.
- Your McMMO Level (Use the command '/mcstats' to find this)
- Any other information you can provide on your experience on the server, such as people you have met and built with etc. Providing good reasons why you should become a Builder also helps.: I am back on the server. Kaise123 knows me 100% (if he remembers me). I was admin and i built Gordonland and NDN City with my friends, and lots more.... I need builder rank or higher so i can start a basic economy.

TheAmazingBobert

Even though you used to be an admin, and helped build you need to either put pictures, or have someone who remembers you prove that you did infact build these areas.

Pending

EDIT: As per usual, you have 5 days to edit this Application before it is denied.
"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy

Overseas

TheAmazingBobert

although the Video was good, all it did was show you building one single building, so that's not enough for acceptance, but I'm denying this on the pretense that you claim to have been an Admin, but unfortunately one of our senior staff who has been here since the beginning of time has told me you were never staff.

-Denied
Please come back and try again, but this time use pictures and builds in the new world if you would.
"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy

Kaise123

To add to this, Overseas was indeed a staff member but not an Administrator.

Quote from: Overseas on February 23, 2014, 04:34:48 AM
- Multiple pictures of your construction(s) : They are on this forum, but i can't find them anymore.

The forums were reset after the original server shut down, You won't be able to find them. You are also required to apply with builds made in the new server. Your rank and builds from the previous server do not apply to KCv2. You'll have to start again from the bottom :)
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire