News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

LyN's Citizen Application

Started by LyN, April 12, 2014, 01:42:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LyN

Hello,

My name is LyN (That is my IGN, too). I started a few days ago and when I first logged on I met Exi. He was super helpful and got me started, I set up a faction and started looting. I found some stuff, set up a base, set my home, and logged off. I logged in the next day to find I no longer had access to factions. Turns out, I need to be a Citizen. Well, I figured out what I need to do and made a simple, but fun build for my application. Lepid looked it over, but said he couldn't protect it, because I made it in Survival (my mistake), hopefully that doesn't change the application.

REASON: Anyway, I want to become involved in the server more and help out the people that helped me get started a few days ago, but now I'm locked out of my base. (I had not have a change to write down the Cords.) I am super excited about this server, the people (who are super kind and helpful), the world (survival/faction is my thing), and the fun interaction with everyone.

I hope you will consider my application and I look forward to being an active member on the server and forums!

LyN

(could not find the spoiler button sorry!)

BUILD:

Exi

Quite simple build but kudos that you made it in survival. Fairly good application text.
Glad to have you on the server :)
Accepted.