News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Moderator App. (Read or Reply In 2-3 weeks)

Started by Creeper81702, April 18, 2014, 08:35:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Creeper81702

Name:
Joshua Welsh

IGN:
Creeper81702

Activity:
I admit i have not been on for a while but, as i have recalled in my last thoughts I have gotten respectfully far with my town im making for those who are new to the server and want a place to stay. I have also made a reasonable relationship with my fellow players. I found this server on the date of 3/15/2014 it shall be around 3/32/2014-3/39/2014 when you read this since the application says 2-3 weeks. I come home from my school at 3:30 and when i am in a good mood and on a good topic i stay till.....7:30-8:00 A.K.A the time i need to get off. Now some days i may not be on as much because of my baseball practices,games, or just Scrimaches.(Sorry if its a typo). But if i like a server i find a way to stay on.

Activity before KCv2: Well I have been on searching for servers that would suit me like KCv2. I was 3 months ago on a server Das Craft (Owner quit minecraft) a regular man. And after a few days and trusting I became a moderator by the owner himself trusting me, A week after with the owner watching what im doing I became admin and with his blessing and some convincing i became Head_Admin Of Das Craft. Other Activity. I went to a server for fun with my skype partner Seif13Minecraft (I bring him on KCv2) Called Phoenix craft and i got Seif13minecraft and I to be moderators in 2 days and 1 hour and half. (I was making a youtube series). And tragically the owner stripped us from our moderator ability and banned us because a fellow player was jealous of how fast we became "Staff" and he deleted all of his items and called one of his skype friends on and said we stole his items and burned them. (It was a no grief server). After that I just went on a few youtuber servers like for example SKGA.me (Skydoesminecraft) and some other servers like Hypixel and Hive MC and EDawge. I baught. For instance I am currently level D on a prison server that I was on for 2 days. It costs.....all together 3 million. and i need the 3 million for E. Here is the IP--> JailHouseBlox.com

Why I want the moderator Rank. I for one want the moderator rank not for cheating and hacking and greifing. but for the feeling of getting it and being able to help people in a more powerful way. And I know the responsibility of moderator and a minor "Staff" Rank. But i feel with enough time. 2-3 weeks approximately I can learn the server good enough to well at least hope for he rank of moderator.

Reputation: I have always been a nice person, when you don't treat me the way i dont want to be treated. When you come on I say Wb or Hello or Wazzup and i dont say anything nasty if you dont greet me back. If you leave ill say Bye or Cya or Bai! and i dont try to cuss but when i do its a good way like.. Hell ya! then i say Heck*. I will always help people with items like.. /i (Item) if they need it and they are not in the right biome that is. If something isnt right with me and someone i dont say Hey @#! you! i just make a joke or ignore them.. must like other people on this server. I have grown strong on this server and it is mostly the thanks to your Donator Ckkool and Admin/Head admin's.

Additional Information: I am a 10th (Sophomore) grade student. Springfield Pen State. I am a home run hitter for my baseball team the Yankee's!

Thank you.

olei

Sorry but you just started playing on the server so I cant support. And your english is not the best. But you are nice.
~Neutral~
Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.

Akahitoha (AiriSchwartz)

This is a little short, but I guess there have been a few other applications that are of the same length. Another problem is the time you have been on this server. You haven't been on about a month yet and the reason you "implied" why you want to be staff is a little on the... 'testy' side.

Anyways. Can't support you do to the time you have on this server. I also don't see anything special about you at the moment maybe because you are still very new to here.

I'll change my mind about this maybe on your next try. It's just because posting a (Read or Reply 2-3 weeks later) Is just... Lazy, in my terms.

--- ---
~No Support~

baroompsycho

I definitely think that it would be beneficial if you played on the server a bit more and made sure that you knew all the rules/how everything works! You also seem to be having a bit of trouble with world edit commands, I would suggest going over that and being more careful before reapplying. Also, when you post your application, that's when it starts being read over/talked about haha. 

Nice application, but sorry. :(