News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

iTroll's reinstatement application

Started by iTroll, April 29, 2014, 11:03:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iTroll

Ingame Name: GotTacos (Previously iTroll)

Skype name: jay.c555

Timezone: Eastern

Rank previously held: Level 2 moderator (Sr. Moderator was the rank I was prior to inactivity).

Reason for leaving/dismissal from staff: Inactive due to school, getting ready for college, and just life. I had to put my time and efforts into improving my grades and life; being a staff member had to wait until I got everything else on track (which I have done now).

Why do you think you should be reinstated as a staff member: Recently I've noticed I have a lot of free time on my hands, and I have the time to moderate the server once again. I've been a staff member since Kcv1, and have always invested my time toward the betterment of the server. I've never broke the rules, and love assisting the community. I have experience with all the commands, plugins, and situations a moderator would encounter, and that's why I am applying for reinstatement. 

Ways I have improved since the last time (if applicable): I am now active on a daily basis, and plan to be active for a while. I also plan on putting each player first, instead of playing the server for myself. I am now a totally different person as most players would remember. Several life experiences (good and bad) have molded me into a much more mature and serious person. However, I still know when the right time to have fun is ;)

Additional info: Up until yesterday, I was the longest playing staff member on Kcv2.  I logged in as a builder (demoted for inactivity I believe). I have been staff since kcv1, and have been with Kaise for 3 years or so. I plan on making new experiences with KaiseCraft once again, and hope to serve the community well!

Yours truly, iTroll.
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

Kaise123

Reinstatement Accepted. Welcome back to staff.

I'll re-add you to all the staff chats, and promote you to Level 2.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire