News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Jason's Reinstatement App

Started by jason87047, May 22, 2014, 02:17:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jason87047

Ign: Jason87047

Skype name: jason87047

Timezone: Central

Rank previously held: Level 2 moderator 

Reason for leaving/dismissal from staff: I was going inactive so i didnt want to be an inactive mod so i demoted myself. I had a very busy schedule and knew i wouldnt be able to make time for the server.

Why do you think you should be reinstated as a staff member: The server is shutting down and i would like to make the last moments as enjoyable as possible. I am helpful when asked and never did anything wrong as mod in the past. I think i would make a wonderful addition to the staff again for the last week :D. I mean why not reinstate me :3 Also i never, or at least i dont think, to ever have problems with anyone and always find myself getting along with everyone.

Ways I have improved since the last time (if applicable): Pffft please was there really room for improvement ;). Nah but really i plan on being able to get on as much as possible now and am a lot happier and even more talkative than ever :D..which you may think not but i believe is a good thing haha.

Additional info: I will miss this server once its down and all of the people in it :/

Mr_Filip

The server is shutting down its useless.

i like  PIE and mtv  :D

TheAmazingBobert

Kai said that any staff would be Welcome back, so I can give you your rank back, but you'd have to wait for one of the level 7's(Kai or Exi) to add you back to the staff chat, I for one welcome you back for the last month the server stands.

-Accepted
"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy

TheDarkWolf

Quote from: Mr_Filip on May 22, 2014, 03:56:44 AM
The server is shutting down its useless.

I find it funny how a twat like you shows up at the end of the server.

Stay gone.