News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

kaisecraft

Started by allanski, June 17, 2014, 07:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allanski

As you all know already by now my dad took away all my computer ,games and consoles so I would study so I missed a lot but even though the server is down I will still remember all the good times I had spen on the server like fighting Random_Hero and the rest of the Sith_Lords.
  As you may know that Kai had a server before this called kaisecraft or server craft ( it had 2 names) and then this came up so I trully believe Kai might make kcv3 Or one of us will make a server for Kai. I would definatly have donated but my parent's do not allow me to use any money over the internet thats why I did not donate.

KCV2 might be dead but it will come back to life over time like TeamGT, Templars and Zenentrick did maybe not being owned by Kai but I want to believe Kai will make a new server here is a skype of a friend of mine called Filip he makes servers and last time I played on it it had over 30 players all day long (mostly Spanish speaking though ) his skype name is fileman13 on the older server he used to be a staff member with the name of ScS_Ghoster. Some people hate him and some don't even I sometimes hate him but when you get to know him he is a great guy and he run's his server's quiet well. Talk to him on skype about his server he will be glad to talk.

Thank you everyone for reading this have a wonderfull day bye bye
  Allanski

1bigdog

Im running the same files on my server just a slight differences 192.99.151.38 is the ip
I believe with enough work and access I can restart KCv2 from where it left off with all it's worlds and ranks and core concepts!

I need YOUR help to ensure a smooth new beginning. Reply to this post with "Let us bring back the infamous KCv2!"

If you have active contact with Kaise123 please tell him to contact me! I am eager to get the files necessary.