News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

The Sith Lords are back

Started by crnobijeli13, January 10, 2014, 07:25:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crnobijeli13

We're accepting old members and new slaves. Contact me if you wish to join, or for missions, rules additional info, etc.

We're currently in the proccess of making a Death Star so we need all the allies and crew we can get.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Exi

And so the dark side of the force returns, at once.

Deimos

Will the death star be having a built in death ray system? Destroying planets along with thousands of lives, just by pressing one button?

crnobijeli13

Quote from: Deimos on January 11, 2014, 06:13:31 PM
Will the death star be having a built in death ray system? Destroying planets along with thousands of lives, just by pressing one button?

Yes i'm planning on making a TNT death ray, or if i don't have enough TNT, i'll use flaming arrows or fire charges.

I'm currently looking for as many allies and resources as i can possibly gather, like obsidian and diamonds. Also, i'm looking for a tallented builder and maybe even an interior decorator.

P.S. Hamza/Osama claimed a part of the land where I'm building the Death Star, anyone know of i way i can fix that short of killing him because i doubt i'll get the chance...
The Force shall free me.

TheDarkWolf

I'll be building an X-Wing fighter aimed at the death star.

Just letting you know of my plans.

Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue.

crnobijeli13

Quote from: TheDarkWolf on January 14, 2014, 03:41:27 AM
I'll be building an X-Wing fighter aimed at the death star.

As i've mentioned i'll be moving the Death Star because Hamza, i'll tell you the new location once i decide.
The Force shall free me.

Exi

Cj -Master of Trollz

Ya Know crno, you could get alot more members if you recruted members not slaves
"I fear not the man who has practiced 10000 kicks 1 time,but the man who has practiced 1 kick 10000 times" ~Bruce Lee

Ciztii

You're new around here aren't you?

crnobijeli13

Quote from: Cj -Master of Trollz on February 06, 2014, 11:03:59 AM
Ya Know crno, you could get alot more members if you recruted members not slaves

Yes, but on average, 1 slave is more productive than 3 members. Also, I don't need a lot of people because that increases the chance of betrayal. Furthermore i don't want members to think I actually care about their suggestions about how to run my faction. I've always done it like this and it has worked out for me...

Also spending time as a slave makes the person more useful if they are promoted because by then they get the hang of how things work in my faction.
The Force shall free me.

Cj -Master of Trollz

Quote from: Ciztii on February 06, 2014, 11:11:00 AM
You're new around here aren't you?
No Ciztii I am NOT new here. I have been here since Kcv1, I was the one who witnessed Bobert, Wolf, Baroom, Itroll, Crimson,Blue And Countless others Become Mods, Sr. Mods, Admins. I also watched Wanama (Zlexy) Become an admin. Hell, I knew him while he was a Sr. Mod
"I fear not the man who has practiced 10000 kicks 1 time,but the man who has practiced 1 kick 10000 times" ~Bruce Lee

Cj -Master of Trollz

Quote from: crnobijeli13 on February 07, 2014, 07:27:45 AM
Quote from: Cj -Master of Trollz on February 06, 2014, 11:03:59 AM

Yes, but on average, 1 slave is more productive than 3 members. Also, I don't need a lot of people because that increases the chance of betrayal. Furthermore i don't want members to think I actually care about their suggestions about how to run my faction. I've always done it like this and it has worked out for me...

Also spending time as a slave makes the person more useful if they are promoted because by then they get the hang of how things work in my faction.
Good Strategy Now that I think about it....