News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

TheDarkWolf's Builder Application

Started by TheDarkWolf, June 29, 2013, 02:22:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDarkWolf

Howdy folks, me again. Here to apply for builder.

I'm TheDarkWolf. Most of you have seen me in game, and know that when I play I'm pretty active. I've been playing on the KCv2 server now for over a month, having made many friends here. Most notably, friends include: Me455, Zenit, Hij, Zlexy, Baroom, iTroll, Hatsunemiku01, Skyler, Alyxzander69, Bunni4life, poopfacefailwail, Gman888, Geraldy, etc.

The build I'm going to be showing you guys was one I've been working on for quite some time. It's basically an island I flew out to find away from most other people's residences. It has a Castle, a "Keep", Me455's mansion, a "Cocaine farm" that I built for Zenit (just a reed farm that can be used to gather sugar), I just finished a Temple, it's got a giant 3D pool table that I helped Me455 build, a small river leading midways into the island with an automatic boat dispenser, a hut, a series of beacons with an access passageway underneath my main Castle (the tallest building on the island), and a whole load of spruce trees that I've planted on the island.

On to the exhibition! I took 12 screenshots and had to turn up my render distance so you guys could see it well. Skulk likes my island. :3

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

The island itself is no longer its original size. It started out at basically half the size that it is now, and as I built things, I had to expand the island with grass blocks (and subsequently, fill in any unused areas with the decorative spruce trees). The spruce trees themselves are no longer their original height either. I took out the top leave blocks and replaced it with a dirt block, then used a sapling and bone meal to create what I call "SuperSpruce". Basically, they're now as tall as jungle trees, which makes for a nice forest-y experience when visiting the island.

Here is my McMMO stats, as well.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

If there's anything else I need to add, feel free to let me know.

TheDarkWolf

Hij

Love the builds, and a nice app to go with it!