News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Skulk's Resignation from Staff :(

Started by Skulker150, September 02, 2013, 10:26:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skulker150

Hey everybody! I'm really sorry to have to announce that I will be resigning from the server. It's been a lot of fun, and Im so glad to have met all of you guys! Unfortunately, I just don't think that I would be able to provide the server players with the attention that they deserve as I will most likely be too busy with university. So I would just like to thank Kai, the admins, fellow staff, and all of you players for giving me such an amazing time and experience while I was on the server. Hope to see you again soon!

LeonDaMundt

NOOOOO! Awww Skulk why did you have to leave D:, I'm going to certainly miss you! You were a really great staff member and helped me alot! Best of luck for your future!

Kaise123

Cya Skulk. I wish you the best of luck with your University pursuits xD thank you for everything you've done for the server. As with most resignations, You are welcome back should you find yourself with the time some day.

Allons-y!
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Zlexy

It was great having you Skulker, definitely one of if not the best moderator(s) I've worked with. Best of luck
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

$-Superbotar-$

One of best mods .See you after university. :(
Superbotar

baroompsycho

Awwwww..:( It was great having you as a part of staff, and I'll definitely remember all those fun times we had together in game as well as in real life. Good luck in university, study hard, don't party too much, and we'll see each other soon! Soon as in like next weekend. ;)

Rubenthecat41

I never got to know you too well Skulk, but i know you did a great job on being a KS mod for everyone. Also, I wish the best of luck to you in the university :)

TheAmazingBobert

Quote from: Kaise123 on September 02, 2013, 11:34:32 PM
Cya Skulk. I wish you the best of luck with your University pursuits xD thank you for everything you've done for the server. As with most resignations, You are welcome back should you find yourself with the time some day.

Allons-y!

Never got to know you well skulk, and never knew you well as a staff member either due to the fact im too recent to have not talked to you much, But I've heard you're an awesome moderator and wish you the best of luck.
"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy

DEADShotMartini

Hehe the day when you, me and baroom got sr mod on the same day. Anyway, good luck with Uni and everything. Hopefully we'll see each other some time again.
Until then

Cristinasama

aweh, bye skulk ): You've been a really great friend/sr.mod >~< aaaaaaaaaaand, Goodluck wif uni! byes~

Yellow

Awwwwww :'( You were really a good Sr.mod and also a good friend, GoodLuck with uni and Bubaii :3

Mathew

Quote from: LeonDaMundt on September 02, 2013, 10:56:03 PM
NOOOOO! Awww Skulk why did you have to leave D:, I'm going to certainly miss you! You were a really great staff member and helped me alot! Best of luck for your future!
He was, wasn't he?
Unlike you, you backstabbing SON OF A BITCH!
Signature Removed by Moderator.

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: Mathew on September 05, 2013, 05:40:38 PM
He was, wasn't he?

Wow, that escalated quickly, just for your info, my mom is not what you said to her. Please mind your language and try not to get yourself muted :)

shuff

Quote from: Mathew on September 05, 2013, 05:40:38 PM
He was, wasn't he?
Ok please can a moderator mute Mathew for saying this bad word to leonmundt? i cannot accept that leon get injured.